The end.

After a light lunch joined by George, Thomas and Jane, they had gathered in the living room to await their guest.
  Jane, who looked very much like her father Colin in color, stood as taut as a violin string near her mother.  Colin had said a few words to him, yes and no, Agatha saw her sister's agitation and understood.
  She went to her father and chatted animatedly with George and Albert.
  "Dad, can I talk to you for a moment?"
  "Of course darling, as I already told your husband, I am delighted that you are back in London and above all that you will make me a grandfather! Whatever you need, you just have to say it"
  "I'm worried"
  "Because...the child...you.."
  "No no me and the boy or girl are fine. I'm worried about Jane. Why is she so tense?"
  Colin growled
  "We are waiting for a Lord who will ask me for permission to woo her ... but I say ... she is 16 years old ... a little girl, I really want to see her face and then ... then"
  "Are you going to try to stab him like you did Albert?"
  "How many times do I have to repeat it! It was an accident!!"
  "Dad, I love you more than anything in the world but you are not really an easygoing person when it comes to your daughters, promise in front of your future granddaughter that you will treat that poor boy with respect and kindness."
  "I don't know .... I have to see what it's made of ... and then why should my niece be a girl ... she could also be a boy ..."
  "Because I can't wait to see you and Albert when she shows up with her beau"
  "Hate..."

  Jeffrey called everyone's attention by announcing the arrival of the guest.
  Jane spasmodically squeezed the sleeve of her mother's dress, but when her Terrence entered her eyes were only for him.  And Terrence broke into a smile so sweet that Penelope immediately fell in love with him.
  She immediately turned to Colin with a warning frown.
  Colin didn't even spare her a glance, he was so intent on staring at her two lovers.
  "Lady Bridgerton it's a pleasure to meet you" he said bowing in front of Penelope and handing him a spectacular bouquet of flowers.
  "Oh Lord Barnett" raising my voice for Colin "you didn't have to, these flowers are lovely"
  "Miss Bridgerton" giving a single flower to Jane, a lily.
  "Lord Barnett," Jane said shakily.
  Terrence bowed to Jane's brothers who seemed to already know him.
  He then he turned to Colin.
  "Lord Bridgerton it is a pleasure to meet you."
  "No flowers for me?"  Colin said ironically
  "No sir, I wasn't sure about your preferences."
  Colin raised and finally fixed his green eyes on Terrence's noting what he had probably struck in his daughter.
  I meet a pair of blue eyes full of irony and curiosity, his own eyes.
  He burst into laughter that made a still frightened Jane jump.
  "Let's go drink a good brandy in my studio so I'll tell you about my favorite flowers and about my daughter. Albert, come with us."
  Albert whispered to Colin.
  "No joke of the rapier sir??"
  "Let's see Albert....let's see," Colin said with a smile.

The evening was finally over and with all the children retired to their rooms, he couldn't wait to join his wife.
Taking the last sip of brandy he shook his head smiling.  He looked at his books and his wife's book.  Then he looked at the little trinkets his children had given him over the years.
Then he thought of when Penelope went looking for him in her father's study, his resolve to save his soul.  That woman was a force of nature.  His heart ached with all the love he had for her.  And now he craved her so badly he couldn't breathe.
He walked towards their room resolutely.
He opened the door and she was there, in front of the mirror, combing her hair.
"I was wondering when you'd arrive."  she told him smiling and turning to him.
He was wearing an impalpable robe and his voluptuous shapes dried his throat.
He walked towards her.
"Have I been a good dad tonight?"
"Yes...even though I preemptively had Jeffrey put away all your swords"
Colin smiled stroking his wife's shoulders, letting the dressing gown slip off.
"One moment..."
Colin groaned.
"You want to kill me Pen" squeezing against him to make him feel all the excitement of him.
"I just wanted to remind you that we have an appointment on the veranda... I had everything ready..."
Penelope stood up.
"Come my love, today has been a busy day for you, you always deserve all my love but tonight you will be pampered, pampered and loved by a wife full of gratitude for the beautiful life you have given me"
Colin's eyes gleamed with love and lust.
"Another Wedding..."
"Ehh yes my love"
"And I'll be a grandfather too!"
"Yes, but you will be the most handsome and youngest grandfather in London"
Colin laughed and picked up his wife.
"Come here little charmer, your wandering dreamer wants to take you to heaven"