the end (extra chapter)

-

light rain drops drizzle on the surface of the red umbrella which graham is holding above you two. you & him are walking in an amble manner, leisurely down the bleak yet eventful streets of london. the city is of great hive, full of busy people & you two are one of them except you are busy & in love.

you are walking to work with graham. your hand is on his waist & his eyes are on you. he can't help but smile, he has you. your all his & he is all yours. he jumps a little & repositions the umbrella causing the raindrops to grace your body when thunder strikes. you laugh at his antics.

the sky is dark & menacing but the streets are lit up by the love in the air that you two exude.

the pace your feet were moving in comes to a stop as the art gallery arrives. you share a look with graham & there's clear seperation anxiety in advance written on his face. you tell him that you have to go & you do exactly that with a heavy heart.

graham turns the corner & continues walking alone. his world becomes silent & not in a peaceful way. then abruptly he hears his name being called in your euphonious voice. he turns around with a smile on his face only to be met with you running towards him, you get under the umbrella.

"i forgot something." you say.

"what?" he asks, cluelessly.

you lay your lips against his & indulge in a long awaited, passionate & messy kiss with him. the people with their dull umbrellas pass by as you deepen the kiss. you two take a break to breath & with his lips slightly parted you kiss him again with more intensity this time. it possesses true love, magic & significance.

he lets go of the umbrella & it flies away somewhere in the chaotic wind. the streets are being carressed upon by dark clouds & rainfall. the town is gray, you two add the colours in.

.......(the end)