What really happened!

Izuku's POV:

I couldn't believe what was just happening and of course I was glaring at Toga who was sitting right in front of me focusing all her might on her phone. Something was wrong and I wanted to know what they wanted to do with me. After all I couldn't fight or do basically anything. I was quirkless as well so there was nothing really to get from me at all.

Toga: Sooooo Izuku.... how have you been?

Me: Better if you would let me leave.

Toga: Can't do that.

Me: Why not?

Toga: Well.... Shiggy said so.

Me: That damn gamer baby?

Toga: Pfff- yeah.

Me: What does he want from a quirkless kid like me?

Toga: You're not quirkless!

Me: I am.

Toga: No way.

Me: It's true.

Toga: But you beat us all up.

Me: Yup and after that lost not only my health but also my quirk.

No need to tell her any details. Let's play this dumb and make her release me... maybe a bit of truth mixed with lies. 

If anyhting, I shouldn't tell them about the hero agency work I do.

Who knows maybe that's why they got me here....

I should be careful around them!

Toga: Wow....

She looked sad... but that couldn't be true since she was a villain. However for me she looked really sad and as if she was regretting something. At this point, I was defintitely thinking, I got something in my eyes. Toga regretting something was definitely not something, I thought I would ever say or see. That was impossible for sure.

Toga: So ahm... about that cough....

Me: You mean my bloody cough? Don't tell me you don't like blood all of the sudden.

Toga: NO NO no... I love blood but that is just weird.

Me: Pfff- says the one who loves stabbing people.

Toga: Yeah, well I have my own personality quirks and you too for sure.

Me: What? You think I am such a lunatic as you?

Great way to die here I come!

Wow!

I am such an idiot!

What am I trying to do here?

What the hell am I actually trying to do?

Cause I am really good at pissing people off apparently.

I looked at her studying her move thinking that she would stab me any moment but in contrary to my believe she was not doing anything but staring at me and glancing at her phone every now and then. 

Me: Say... why did you take that prescription I had in my poket? What does this help you with anything?

Toga: Oh Shiggy is about to get you the meds.

Me: And why would he do that?

Toga: Because none of us want that you die here because of an illness! If anything we want to fight you.

Me: Well hate to break it to you but there is no fighting for me anymore.

Toga: What do you mean?

Me: I broke too many bones and my body can't stand it. If I break one more in a wrong place that means six feet under for me.

Toga: Oh....

Me: Yup.

Toga: .... ahm... be right back.

Me: Sure!

She left me alone and for the first time, I actually could look around this room. It was a cell to be precise and it smelled rotten in here. An awful place to be at for sure. Little did I know that this was not where I would stay for long as Dabi came into the room and demanded that I would come with him after freeing my legs. I did as he said since I couldn't fight anyways and landed in a way better room with a bed. This time there was no spider webs, no dust and no rotten smell or dry blood on the floor.

Me: Ahm thank you.

Dabi: Just get some rest, we will see you later.

That was all before the door closed and they definitely left me confused but I was too tired for this and I knew my body limit better than anyone else. Getting rest was the only option I had right now if I didn't wanted my lungs to start getting irritated.

Me: *sigh* What in the world is going on?

Hawk's POV:

Shortly after I heard my information broker scream Dabi, I knew that something happened and tracked the phone to find it as he said in front of an pharmacy. However there was no sign of the person it belonged to at all. Besides that I was screwed as I didn't know who this person was at all.

Me: FUCK!

I quickly pulled up my phone out and called Endeavor thinking he knew something more about the kid on the phone.

Endeavor: WHAT?

Me: What is the name of the info broker we have?

Endeavor: You mean the kid?

Me: YES.

Endeavor: Izuku Midoriya, why?

Me: He just got kidnapped by Dabi and we know that Dabi is in a group named LOV, right?!

Endeavor: I'll give the information on to UA. They are wanted by Nezu after all.

Me: You do that, I'll investigate on my own.

Endeavor: Don't leave me out since he signed a contract with my agency as well.

Me: Sure.

And just like that my search was about to start. The worst thing was that I knew about his medical condition a bit. He did sounded as if his medicine were his life so time was key and essential here. I couldn't have someone working for me die that easily especially not a kid as bright and helpful and always reachable as him.