Serious conditions

Hawks's POV:

It's been 2 days that we haven't heard anything about the kid at all. All I knew at first was that he was a kid that was working really good and was doing his job better than anyone else. Endeavor was actually braging about the kids job a lot and he told me that I was not allowed to tell his family about the kid since it was the kid who didn't wanted Shoto to know that he was working for his father. This was a bit mysterious but I haven't really thought a lot about it.

That was until now since the kid got kidnapped and I started researching about him. It was also that moment when I found out what happened and who the kid was. He was supposedly a hero in training until his body was damaged soo much that the medical report I received couldn't be compared to the injuries and torture I went through. I was shocked seeing all this and even then knew that I had to get the kid out of there as fast as possible.

Me: How are we looking guys?

Endeavor: Nothing. We still don't know if the kid is in there or not.

Me: But we have information about this, right?

Endeavor: We got rumors.

Me: Then why is no one going in there to check?

Eraserhead: As if that is this easily.

Vlad: We tried once and it didn't go well. Believe us if we say it's better we wait and see if there is any movement there.

All Might: My boy also knows how he should act in such a situation.

Me: Your boy?

All Might: He was in my class as well as Eraserheads. I had high hope for the Young Midoriya as well. Too bad he decided to drop out.

Me: Oh so you all don't know about his medical condition?

Mic: It's no secret that he was breaking his bones whenever he was using his quirk.

Me: Not that.

Eraserhead: What are you talking about?

Me: I mean that he has is basically addicted to medicin and his life depends on it as well.

Eraserhead: WHAT?!

Me: He didn't said anything to all of you, so what do you think about the kid trusting you all? 

I was rubbing a bit salt into the wound since I knew about the fact that they didn't know anything but hearing them say that he could handle the situation a bit more while not knowing anything about the kid made me just soo angry. I couldn't believe they would say something like that as heroes at all. The poor kid could be laying there dying by all we know..... he could even be dead by now.

All Might: That can't be true....

Eraserhead: How do you know about this?

Endeavor: *sigh* way too go Hawks.

Me: What? If not now when is the best time to tell them that he works for us as info broker and he is doing a better job than people with a quirk helping them do the work! 

Endeavor: How about never. It's the kid decision not to tell them.

Me: And I say screw this in this siutation. We need to act fast. Waiting could only hurt him more!

Endeavor: I understand that but we can't just reclessly enter.

Me: ....

Eraserhead: I'll go check things out.

Me: You?

Eraserhead: He was one of the kids in my class.... I owe it to him.

Me: TSK! They will see a person walking there for sure.

Eraserhead: I am a stealth hero how about shuting up and let me do my work?

Me: ....

I really didn't liked this situation a bit. The more we were standing there not doing anything, the more the kid could be in danger. Maybe the kid was already doing worse than we could think off. Perhapse they were torturing him or even doing something worse! We didn't know anything at all.

While I was thinking that, all of the sudden I could see some movement going on down there which made us all react and shift towards the target house more. It seemed as if there was now more people inside and as if they were about to do something big. 

Endeavor: Let's move out!

Me: Finally!

All Might: Should I go do knock knock?

Me: As if that works a second time! I'm going from the rooftop.

With that said, I stood up and went out to get the kid out of there.