What is going on?

I kinda fell alseep on the spot and I didn't regretted it as when I woke up, I felt a lot better but I also immediately started searching for the medicines I needed. To my surprise, they were all laid on the table right beside me ready to take with a glass of water there too. All I had to do was take out the pills from the package and take them. 

Never was I ever that thankful to any villain.

Wow...

I didn't think they would get me my medicine...

Good that I have it...

It would have been bad without them.

Ah I should take them fast...

This pain in my chest....

I was already starting to feel as if someone was chocking me and my breathing started hitching as well too. The thing about these medicine was that I had to take them in to a precise time or it wouldn't stop working. They had all just around 6 hours of a time where the meds are working. After that I had to retake them once again and then for the night take some others. Since I skipped the others, I felt more than horrible and even fell off the bed while I was reaching for thme.

Me: *cough* *cough* *bloody desperate cough*

Living my life was really not easy but it was at least a live. I was not yet ready to kick the bucket and I was refusing to give in that easily.

Thankfully I heard the door being burst open and someone stormed in helping me to sit and giving me the cup in my hands before I heard a voice a bit. It was starting to get muffled and replaced by a ringing. This was just bad and getting worse for me.

Me: Blue ones.... and yellow ish....

I couldn't hear anything anymore but I got some pills in my hand which I took and then leaned against the bed side closing my eyes and just breathing in and out thinking about nothing for a good couple of minutes until the ringing went away. That was when I opened my eyes again and saw Dabi there.

Dabi: Better now?

Me: Thank you.

Dabi: What in the world happened to you?

Me: You all.

Dabi: ....

Me: It's fine. I knew that being a hero was a risky thing and I chose this life.

Dabi: But you shouldn't be that broken.

Me: Well things happen.

Dabi: *sigh* How bad is it?

Me: My condition?

Dabi: What else Genius?

Me: Well, I would die if I stop these medicines. 

Dabi: .... 

Me: What?

He looked  shocked when I told him that and then he looked at the medicine and started reading what was written on there. I knew a bit about what was written on the packaging and the one he had in his hand was for lung failure and the other one was for the heart and the next one I grabbed myself was for pain relive and another one which was for my muscles and some vitamines. All in all it was a hand full of pilles I was usually taking each and every day.

Dabi: How can you call this a life?

Me: It is better than being dead.

Dabi: That is true... don't stop thinking like that!

Me: ....

I didn't really know what was that about but he basically screamed the last part at me before standing up and running out of the room. He soon came back with some food.

Dabi: Here. That packaging said you should eat something after it.

Me: Thanks... did you especially prepared this for me?

Dabi: No one of us wants you dead here.

Me: Ahm thanks I guess....

Dabi: I don't think your lungs are the only problem. There is more isn't there?

Me: Yup... heart failure, lung failure, then one for my muscles, vitamines and minerals, pain killers and one for blood replenishing as well as one for the imune system or it would start attacking my own blood cells thanks to all the meds.

Dabi:  FUCK!

Well I knew what he meant since I was the one drinking them all but hearing it from someone else made it look way worse than it was. Honestly, besides these phases between taking meds, everything was kinda fine.

Anyways, Dabi left the room after he gave me a sandwitch and some more water. It was enough for me and I was really starting to get confused about what was going on since they were treating me quite nice here in countrary to what I initially thought they would. Of course I wouldn't be starting to tell them any secrets at all. Perhapse this was all just some kind of trick after all!