013 [SPECIAL]

hi, guys! this is a special chapter

(or in other words - another fic written by y/n where levi is the love interest.)

/////////////////

Since the time Levi was a young merman he has always been interested in humans. The things they make, the weird limbs they walked on. He wondered how do they live without needing to swim every time they wanted to get somewhere. It was confusing. However this made it even more fascinating.

His only friend was a goldfish named Henry. The fish could not talk yet he was Levi's dearest companion. They often went to spy on the big ships that passed by. Another weird thing that the purple-haired merman could not understand. Were the humans not able to swim? Why do these wooden things transported them instead of their own feet?

No matter how much he envied humans and wanted to be able to walk on land too he was not even allowed to go too close. His brother Lucifer used to tell him that it is too dangerous. That humans are evil and make only evil. Levi couldn't believe this. How can the humans who make such beautiful objects be evil? There is no way...

///////////////

The sun was setting and a ship passed by. But it wasn't like the other ships the merman has seen. It was glowing! Like that glowing sea Levi and his brothers used to go on a vacation at. And while he was looking at the ship in wonder his eyes passed on a drunk human dancing like there is no tomorrow. Her loose clothes were flowing like the sea waves and her eyes were closed in pure happiness.

"Happy birthday, princess!"

"For the princess!"

"May you live long and reign the country to success!"

"So she is a princess..." Levi mumbled to himself while watching her. She moved on her feet like exhaustion did not exist for her.

"Thank you! But why aren't you dancing too, guys? It feels so awkward to be the only one dancing!" She asked loudly. Even her voice was pretty.

"Someone needs to look out for danger, princess!"

"Ah.." She decided to stop dancing and instead look out at the beautiful sea. The sun's rays made her glow like an angel.

And while Levi was distracted by her he didn't notice the fishing net that caught him. "Oh,no! Oh, no no no!" He pushed and pulled. Tried clawing his way through the net. Nothing was working! Panic set in him and he tried to breath deeply to calm down. What is he going to do
now?! Humans had no idea about the existence of mermaids! He is going to get sent to a laboratory and experimented on like a lab rat! Lucifer was right! This is truly dangerous. This was completely worthless...why did he come here?! Truly so worthle-

His eyes met the person he was looking at. Her eyes widened. "You..."

His eyes clenched first. He expected the worst. To call him weird, freaky, maybe even a monster. Yet the words that followed had no such edge to them.

"You....are so beautiful..." His eyes opened and widened as a blush coated him.

"You...are also so b-beautiful..." He said. It was obvious that he was flustered. If his face wasn't red like a tomato then his voice would have definitely caught him red-handed.

The human smiled sweetly. "Thank you..." She looked at him like she was asking his name.

"Leviathan... my-my name is Leviathan...But...you can call me Levi..." The purple-haired merman said. He felt out of breath. Like he was meeting a long-forgotten dream.

"This is a pretty name, Leviathan...I mean. Levi." She chuckled slightly. "I am Y/N." The human pointed at herself.

"Cute..." He said absentmindedly. Too distracted of the fact that this human was not treating him like he is some weirdo. No, she was being nice and sweet...and she was so pretty. Her eyes sparkled and her smile was gentle.

"Princess! What are you doing? Did we catch something?!" A ship-crew asked and started walking towards the two.

"Oh,no! You need to go!" She looked around in panic. "It was nice to meet you..." She got scissors and quickly destroyed the net.

Levi fell in the water with a splash. He looked at the human one last time and saw her mouthing a farewell. He smiled and swam away.

"Huh?! What happened to the fishing net?!" The ship-crewman asked.

"It seems we caught something more aggressive..." She chuckled. "It's good it went away before it could make a mess here, no?"

"You are right, princess..." He walked away leaving her to stare at the never-ending sea.

"I hope to meet you again, Levi..." She mumbled.

/////////////

i promised another levi x reader fluff so !! it's mega little mermaid inspired as you can probably tell !

this is the only universe where y/n has actual rizz, lol. 😭

lemme now if you want a part 2! i am thinking of making something like this with all the brothers !

i will try to post another chapter that follows the main texting plot today!

have a nice day! hope you enjoyed this special chapter! :D