030 [SPECIAL]

[this is a continuation of the merman levi part because right now i am in the middle of a storm and i got the inspiration

[this is a continuation of the merman levi part because right now i am in the middle of a storm and i got the inspiration. 🙏]

////////////

"Princess, are you again thinking of that one mysterious man you saw in your dreams?" The voice of the royal advisor ruined the peacefulness of the summer afternoon.

Y/N giggled at his stupid question. It wasn't a dream and she knew it. But how can she tell him that? There is no logical explanation to seeing a random man in the sea in the middle of nowhere. Maybe sea sickness could do something like this. Or a tail. However him being a merman isn't an information that she wished to share.

"Yes. What else should I be thinking of?" She laughed.

"Your parents are asking you to find a significant other to marry. Your coronation is coming soon, after all. And the laws want you to be married to get on the throne." The advisor answered.

"That is such a stupid rule! How can I even think of anyone else after meeting Leviathan!" She sighed in annoyance.

"I have no idea why the mysterious man from your dreams bears the name of the sea serpent from the mythology and theology books. In all truthfulness, I am even concerned for you."

"Feel whatever you want to. All I wish for is to meet him again..." She stared at the sea that was significantly angry today. The princess wondered what is the cause of that. Before meeting Levi she would have thought the weather or another natural event is the reason behind it. Now she wondered if it has something to do with the purple-haired merman and the other merpeople that possibly lived deep in the sea, in their own little nation.

"Hm, should I go to the sea?" She wondered aloud.

"In this weather?! Absolutely not!"

However the girl wasn't asking for his opinion. So she ran past him without looking back or noticing the worried yells that were being thrown her way.

"Be safe...or your parents will surely behead me if you die when I could have prevented it."

/////////////

The waves were crushing into the rocks that served as a shield for the castle. The sand was wet and every time she stepped on it, her feet would sink a bit in it. 

However there was this freedom that came with these reckless adventures. Her duty as a future queen was her priority. So a bit of carelessness always seemed to fix her awful mood that came with the mentions of the future.