033

//////////

//////////

An hour had already passed and I was still talking with Levi. While the beginning of it started with me confirming my status it slowly evolved into a silly conversation about our interests and some drama that has happened over the past few days.

"And then Belphi goes out of his room all gloomy! We accidentally made eye contact and there was definitely some murderous intent in his eyes!" Levi starts talking about what he encountered one day when he decided to get out of his room to go to the kitchen. Now we are talking about one of his brothers that I haven't met.

"Damn...is he not like that usually?"

"No! He is usually just sleepy. He doesn't you know...have the energy to get mad."

"He is so real for that, honestly. Like you know, sometimes school be making you stay up all night and then you literally have the energy of a sloth the entire day. Like I spent most of my classes last year sleeping..." I cringe at the memory. I want summer to last forever.

"Can't relate. I do most of my classes online, lolol." Levi adds his own perspective.

"..."

"..."

"Did you just say 'lolol' out loud...?"

"Yes but you did it too." I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Because I was asking! Duh."

"Duh is such a funny word." Levi suddenly changed the topic.

"Yes, for real...I mean where did it even come from? Someone thousand of years ago just went 'duh'?" I heart a random set of sounds accompanied with the clicking of a keyboard.

"The internet says it originated in the 20s in some comic, XD." Levi continues speaking like we are texting and not talking. I giggle. "What? What's funny?" The guy on the phone asks me immediately.

"Nothing..." I laugh in between. "It's just silly."

"I gotta agree on that...Oh. It is already five am..." Levi gasps in realisation. I check my own clock. "Oh,no! What the hell? Time passed so quickly?!"

"Yeah, it's odd, isn't it?"

"Mhm..." Silence sounds from both sides as I get my bed ready and Levi clicks on his computer from what I can hear.

"It was nice talking with you. Thanks for checking on me. And please don't assume that I am dead so quickly. Some water isn't gonna kill me that easily." I confidently tell him.

"I hope so."

"Well, that is an ominous thing to say..." I mumble. Levi laughs on the other side of the phone call. "You never know..." He answers.

"And I hope I don't find out. Goodnight, Levi. Or more like good morning? Thank for talking with me." I say softly.

"Yeah, thank you too...good night." The call ends. And I sigh, half-asleep.

I dream of going on a date with Levi after we escape from a bombed abandoned theatre that night.

////////////
L.M.😈
[7:00 AM]

hello, y/n.

i need to talk with you.
from a level of 1 to 10
of importance i would
put it on level 8.

so call me when you see
these messages.
[sent at 7:05 AM]

//////////

hello.  what's up, haha......

is it me or have the past few days felt like i haven't uploaded in a month? even though i continue to release new chapters almost every day? feels so weird, lol.

what do you think lucifer wants to talk about? talking about lucifer i started the show and it is kinda silly, lol. /pos

☺️☺️☺️

☺️☺️☺️

i think i teared up something in my leg this time. #theauthorcurseisreal

have a nice day everyone! hope you enjoyed this chapter and till the next one! 🐭