My "Friend"

(Writers Note: this one took way longer than I expected, I was originally gonna post this chapter one week later after the first chapter but I ended up rewrite this chapter so many times, and school is another thing I had to deal and the good old writiers block, I hope this is worth the wait, thank you for your patience.)

Zee walks down the hallway, holding a plate of food he made for Lauren. While he heads to her room, Lauren sits on her bed in complete silence, her room pitch black while the only source of light is coming from behind the curtain windows and the T.V.  She sits there just watching the door, waiting for Zee to come back to the room while not moving a single inch. While looking at the door, she spaces out, remembering every movement Zee made, every word he said, then suddenly there was a knock on the door, snapping her out of it.

Zee: *Opens the door* Hey Lauren, I thought you might've wanted breakfast

Lauren stares at Zee. She feels some sort of joy just by looking at him. Zee smiles as he walks into the room, closing the door behind him. Handing her the plate.

Lauren: *smiles and graps the plate* Thank you

She starts eating, and Zee lays down on the bed, being extremely tired. After Lauren finishes her food, she puts the plate down. Then, she turned her head back to look at Zee and was about to ask him a question, but when she did, all she saw was Zee passed out on the bed.

Lauren: *Whispers* Aww, he looks like a dead body

Lauren checks to see if Zee is still alive, just to make sure he really wasn't dead.

"Some people just can't handle an all-nighter." she thought to herself.

She checked his pulse, feeling how smooth his wrist and hand were. She gets closer to him, laying her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat, It was like music to her, and to think anyone trusted her enough to even fall asleep in her presence. Lauren sat up on the bed, looking at Zee, she can't help but stare at him. the T.V. was still playing the movie they left off, but to her, everything in the room felt quiet, It was like nothing mattered to her at that moment. Lauren then reached to hold Zee's hand. As she held onto it, she could feel how warm and smooth it was again. She almost forgot what it felt like holding someone's hand. She moved closer to Zee, held up his hand, and placed it against her face, his warm palm against her cold paled cheek. She liked this feeling. She takes another look at Zee.

Lauren: *makes a twisted smile and whispers in a hushed, eerie tone* You are the only one who truly gets me around here.

Lauren giggles and continues watching Zee sleep. A few hours later, outside of the resort, MK starts live streaming on her phone.

MK: Heya everyone, MK here, Welcome back again with another live behind the scene here on Playa Des losers

Damien: What are you doing?

MK: Just giving the fans an exclusive peek behind the scenes, the media loves this stuff

Nichelle: Hey, while you're at it, can you check who's the audience's favorite? I'm pretty sure I'm top 3

(The list is from a YouTube video called Internets top 16 total drama characters)