Whats Good For You

(Writers Note: It just occurred to me I been working on this story for almost around 6-7 months, 6-7 flipping months. At this rate, season 3 of the reboot will probably be all done and over with by the time this story is finished. Lol!)

Lauren couldn't see anything except a void of darkness. She couldn't hear anything, couldn't move her body. All she can do is just wait for something to happen. Then, out of nowhere, she felt two hands gently holding her head, her back could feel what it felt like sand, and now she could hear the splashing of the waves near the shore.

Lauren: *Slowly opening her eyes to see the sunset shining bright as the waves make their way to shore* huh. . . ?

Lauren's confused with the situation. This isn't her normal dream where she's either chasing someone with a bloody chainsaw while they scream for dear life or just outright in the middle of playing with her victims in some kind of murder maze. This was way different from those dreams. As she lays there and kept questioning herself if this is even a dream or not, Lauren felt fingers running through her hair and looks up to see who it was.

Zee: There you are, I was wondering when you were gonna wake up

He said with a warm smile on his face as he ran his fingers through out her hair while his hair is out of the ponytail, being completely down.

Lauren: *her heart skips a beat as she slightly blushes* Z-Zee?!

She sits up quickly and looks around to see where it appears they're at the beach, right in front of the resort.

Zee: *Gently places his hand on hers* You ok? Had a bad dream or something?

Lauren: I-

Lauren looks away to hide the fact she's still flustered. She holds Zee's hand firmly. Rubbing her thumb on his palm. Then pulls away immediately.

Zee: Hey, it's good yo. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to

Lauren turns her head to face Zee. She looks him in the eye. Then she turns her attention to the sun setting in the horizon while a wave of relaxation hits her.

Lauren: Why. . . Why aren't you afraid of me?. . .

Turning her head back to Zee. Waiting for some kind of answer, any answer.

Zee: Well, maybe it's because I- aaaaAAAAHHH!!-

Out of nowhere, Zee started screaming out of the top of his lungs.

Lauren: *confused because she didn't do anything to scare him* zee!? ZEE!?! What's wrong!?

He didn't answer. He just kept on screaming, but it didn't sound like his usual scream. It sounded more like a very high-pitched girl screaming as she is being murdered. He screamed and stopped for a moment, then did it all over again. He kept repeating this cycle until Lauren finally woke up.
_________________________________________

Lauren: *Slowly opening her eyes while groaning* agh. . .

She looks to her left and sees her alarm going off. She choose a woman screaming because it usually wakes her up in a good mood, That and she broke the alarm clock they gave due to the sound annoying her, But today, she wasn't feeling it. Lauren reaches for her phone and turns off the alarm. Slowly sitting up off her bed and stretching.

Lauren: *Yawns* That was a weird dream. hmm?

Lauren looks down and remembers that she wore Zee's shirt to sleep the night before. Her heart skips a beat as she thinks about Zee and all the moments she has with him as she's still confused on why she feels this way.