Play Nice please

Writers Note: (This is a late gift from me to y'all, I got a bit sick, this is what i get for hugging my cousin while she had covid, now I'm wondering if i got it, i should probably get check right?) Merry Christmas and Happy New Years Everybody!!! It's been a while. Hope you all have a good Christmas/ holidays. Here's my gift to you, enjoy the story.

As Lauren walks closer to Zee with a sinister grin on her face. He backs up to a dark corner of the room. Lauren sees panic and fear in his eyes.

Zee: Lauren? Lauren!? LAUREN!?!
_________________________________________

Zee: Lauren? Hey, can you hear me?

Waving his hand in front of her blank stare.

Zee: Hello? Is anyone in there?

Lauren: *Snaps out of the daydream* Huh? What did you say?

Zee: I said I'm going now, wanna come? I heard they have a ping-pong table. Don't know how to play, but I heard it's like small tennis

Lauren: You know how to play tennis?

Zee: Not really, but i know you're supposed to hit the ball.

He says with a bright smile on his face.

Zee: I was just asking if you wanted to come or not. It's fine if you don't want to

Lauren: I uhmmm-

she looks around her room a bit. Standing there for a moment to make up her mind.

"It would be nice to get out of this room for a while." she thought to herself.

Lauren: You know what, why not. I was starting to get bored in here *she puts on a smile*

Zee: Awsome! This is gonna be fun

He smiles and opens the door.

Zee: Oh, and by the way, I like the signs on your door *walking out the room*

Lauren: Me too, and i didn't even put them up. *smiling and wipes one of the signs clean with her thumb*

Lauren closes the door behind her. They both start walking together in the hallway, heading to the exit doors of the resort. As they walk out of the resort, the sun shines bright, temporally blinding Lauren since She hasn't been outside that much since she got to the resort. Her eyes needing a bit of time to get adjusted to the light.

Zee: *puts his hand over his eyes* Since when did the sun get so bright-

He said while letting out a soft laugh. Lauren looks at Zee and giggles. She gets on her tiptoes to turn his hat the other way, shading his eyes from the sun.

Zee: Woah, I forgot I was wearing my hat

Lauren: *she giggles again* You're funny

Zee: *Laughs softly again* Thanks

Axel: Hey Zee! WATCH OUT!

As Axel yelled out those words, a spear comes flying towards them. Zee screamed and gets down to take cover while Lauren catches the spear right before it could hit Zee. As Lauren lifted up the spear, she turns to face Axel with a cold, soulless look in her eyes. While Zee lets out a breath of relief, Axel started walking towards them.

Axel: Good catch. Also, sorry about that, i was practicing my-

Lauren: *cutting Axel off* You should be careful where you're throwing this thing, It could get someone really hurt. But I don't mind if it does. *she said, smiling wide while holding the spear*

Axel: *Annoyed that lauren cutted her off* I'll make a mental note of that. Now, can I have me my spear back

Lauren: Sure- *she said with an eerie tone as she hands Axel the spear*