4. Kainaat

"That asshole is so lucky to have you" shruti speaks giving me the lunchbox. She made very tasty food which I'm taking for Dev . The boys are busy in preparing for the Championship so they forget to eat and I should take care of my responsibilities.

"And I so wish he understood it" Inayat voices and I smile .
"One day he will"

I pick my gig bag containing my guitar inside it and head down . Today I'm dressed in a black tank top and Grey shorts with a blue checked shirt over it . My blue and white sneakers are paired with my outfit very well .I'm so happy that Devansh himself gave my name for the championship and I'm going to thank him for it.

"Where's Dev" I ask Abhi in the playground and he points to the front tower . Shivay and Abhi exchange glares .

"Go ,go "Shivay says and I smile before heading there .

The coridoor is dark because today is Saturday and only a few people are at the campus.

I see the only room from which light is visible and rush towards it . Pushing the door open , I freeze on my place when my eyes land at him . Dev stands in front of a desk on which a girl is sitting. His hands on her waist and she unbuttoning his shirt .

"What the fuck are you doing here " he growls and I hold the lunchbox tighter in my hand .

"I--- I'm sorry" I step back and turn around instantly starting to run away while tears pool in my eyes . As I run my body collies with someone so hard making me fall on the ground.
"Fuck ,I'm sorry" he says and squats in front of me .

He avoids touching me but makes sure I'm not hurt .

I look into his eyes and I instantly know he's kavish Solanki . Ishani's brother .

"He looks into my eyes from which tears stream down continuously. I've seen his IG earlier but he's more handsome in person and why does he stop for me when my own fiance doesn't.

For once he stops avoiding the touch and cups my face . His expressions change from being apprehended to Furious before his gaze moves to where I ran from. He gets up and struts to that room and looks inside through the circular mirror on the door.

But surprisingly a wicked smirk comes on his face .

"He's a cheater isn't he ?"

"He's jus--"

"Ohh fuck , and you're letting him"

"I'm not" I give him an angry reply getting up from the floor.

He picks my phone from the ground and takes a few pictures of Dev with the girl .

"Then fuck his life " he gives me the phone filling me with so much courage . Yes , I should do this. I put the phone inside my pocket and look at his face . He has brown eyes like Ishani and he's drop dead gorgeous. With a tattoo on his forearm and left bicep he looks intimidating . His dark black hair give an edge to his charm making him look intriguing.

When I Check my guitar , I know it broke . It was my favorite guitar . A tear rolls down my cheek as I look at the broken guitar .

"Hey ,hey sweetheart " he steps closer and wipes my face .

"It was with me forever" I sob .

"Sometimes we have to give up what's with us forever because there's an end to everything . After which comes a new begining " his eyes stop at the ring on my finger .

I nod and pick my stuff from the floor but leave the guitar there .

"Why are you so intrested in my life" I voice looking at him for one last time .

"Your life ? Sweetheart ,I'm intrested in you "

My heart skips a beat but I make it calm down. My dad hates mafias , he'll kill me . He'll seriously kill me . Why is he even intrested in me ?

"Don't be" I deadpan and give the most stupid reason at this time " I'm taken"

"And I don't give a fuck . "

" I already have shit loads of problems in my life , don't become another" I step back but he steps forward with that charming smile.

"But I have none so I'm ready to share yours"

That earns him a bitter laughter from me "what are you prince charming? White knight with a shining armor? I want none . So you're wasting your time Mister Solanki "

"That's where you are wrong sweetheart " he smiles and takes another step towards me making my back hit the wall "I'm the darkest Demon you'll ever meet and I'm your last destination I promise you"

His eyes observe my face very carefully as he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear "You might not want me but I Want You and nobody can stop Mister Solanki from taking what's his"

"G-get a-away" I place both my Palms on his chest to push him away but he does something that makes my heart stop .

Dipping his hand inside my pocket , he takes out my phone . My chest rises falls by the tension building in between us . This is the most fucked up day untill now . My fiance is cheating on me inside the very next room and my friend's brother is so close to me that I can breathe his air .

With my finger he unlocks the phone and pulls up my chat .

Before I can figure out he sends Devansh's pictures to my dad.

"The next time I meet you, I hope you'll be free from that asshole so that " he whipers into my ear "I can take this further "

He gets away and I get my escape . Without looking back I run away from him and from my cheating fiance .

What the fuck did just happen with me?

When I finally faced my worst nightmare in a classroom , I ran away from it only to collide into the darkest demon of my life . This is the beginning of a new game .Now he chases and I run . He against the world, I againt him .

_________________________