10. Kavish

"They're having an annual shareholders meeting and Mr. Solanki said you'll take care of it sir"

I have no time since both oberois are focused on a girl 24/7 . The championship is about to come , Ishani's health and her safety is my priority , I've to make sure kainaat wins the championship , I myself have a drag race which I need to win and amongst all of these I have to take care of business.

"Tell them I have no time"

"But sir, we are their biggest shareholders right now " my dad's manager is right but I don't wish to take out time from my schedule just to go see a man who made a full proof plan to ruin my future with the girl I want . I will surely meet him but not now .

"Can they postpone it a bit"

"I'm sure they'll have to do it if you ask them to"

"Yeah just send an email on my behalf and ask dad to increase Ishani's security , I'll be a little busy which everyone knows so I can't risk her life"

My heart almost stops for a second when the images of that day flash in front of my eyes. My fingers go numb and my bleeding sister's brown eyes look at me with hope to save her.

The guilt of letting her get out of the car alone kills me everyday , every minute , every second .

Even though she's fine today but she isn't living like others . She can't eat what others eat , she can't live like others live and I'll do anything to keep her safe now .

"Are you there Kavish" he asks on the phone and I regain my senses "yes um , I'll talk to you later and let me know if there is anything else"

"Do you even know what just happened? "Zain comes screaming from the outside as I hang up.

"Not intrested in you coco drama , let me focus on my work " I focus my gaze on my Mac book.

"Well , I can handle my coco drama very well but I'm sure you're intrested in what Devansh was doing with your girl in DEU' s compound just now . I saw with these eyes"

My fingers instantly stop typing and the worst case scenarios spin in my mind .

I raise my eyes to look at him and he smirks .

"Okay so there was kainaat , she was standing here" he clearly explains the positions to me just like the kid he is " and here , right in front of her was Devansh but but but , you didn't expect I'm sure , there was Shivay Raichand and There was Abhimanyu Mandhana"

What the fuck are they trying to do?

"You'll be proud of my sources if I give you the recording right ?"

I sit straight and take his phone . Turing on the audio I place my elbows on my knees completely focused on the sounds .

"What do you mean shivay" I hear Kainaat and I'm sure I can recognize her voice from millions . Nobody has a voice like hers .

"So you trust him kainaat ? I'm sure this guy right here has been an asshole , he's just as stupid as you'll ever imagine but you'll replace him with a mafia now ? Are we stooping down to that low"

Okay, what they are doing is called Manipulation in simple terms. Shivay Raichand is a fucking manipulator .

"I didn't replace him shiv, he never was there . I have nothing to do with kavish solanki and with him neither . What do you guys want me to do"

"We want you to stay away from BHU's leader . He's using you to get back at us" abhimanyu mandhana fucker number three says .

I'm so gonna bury them all alive .

"I don't know what you're talking about , I'm NOT with him "

That's what you think sweetheart .

"Then I guess " shivay speaks but another one joins him "I'm sorry"

Ohh great ! Now he's, okay Okay . I throw my head back laughing.

Sorry for what motherfucker? For insulting her ? For humiliating her or for cheating ?

"For what dev" she sounds angry "for making me feel so unwanted ? For killing my self respect? For breaking me ? For openly and shamelessly cheating upon me ? Or for WHAT ELSE ?

"woah! She's a wife material" Zain says " by how she argues" he chuckles.

"She is MY wife material" I say and next up that dickhead speaks again.

" for everything ,I'm sorry kainaat . I know we have a problematic relationship but it's just because I never understood you , we never gave time to know each other . I promise I'll try to change. I surely will . We still have each other's rings on"

" I don't know " She doesn't sound convinced .

"Give him a chance" shivay the fucking asshole , I'm so gonna kill him .

The audio stops and I look at Zain's phone " that's it ?"

He raises his shoulders and I look at him with restlessness "what the fuck happened after this" I almost growl at Zain .

"Don't kill me Okay, I just took the picture and not even myself but someone took it for me" he picks his phone and when that photo comes in front of my vision my mind goes blank . I clench my jaw and for the first time with anger , I feel hurt at the same time .

Shivay and Abhimanyu smile in the background while Devansh hugs kainaat . His arms wrapped around her in a not so friendly hug which makes my blood turn into lava .

"I'll.fucking.kill.them"

"But it's not like they forced her or something , she seems pretty convinced by all the manipulation"

"Then she'll she my other side soon because I fucking warned her already "

__________________________