The lust

So there she was, tying her long hair into a bun, making eye contact, and on her knees, taking a clear view of his wood.

Ravish asked her, "Do you want to feel it? Touch it!"

Hesitant Rubina gathered up courage to touch his dick. She touched the smooth skin of his erected dick and let out a moan of satisfaction.

Ravish further asked her, "Do you wanna taste it?"

The introvert Rubina unaware of how it feels, wanted to explore her wild side. So she started touching her tongue to his dick. After the first lick, she moved back. But Ravish exclaimed, "Take it more baby!"

She then took it in her mouth again without any hesitation. She was so quick this time that Ravish was taken aback, he even started groaning and pulling her closer to his dick.

She licked his dick, up to down, flickered her tongue on the tip of his dick, which made him ticklish and he giggled lustily.

He liked what she was doing to him. He let her explore and enjoyed every moment of her lust. She was doing him with her tongue aligned perfectly around his dick and taking it deeply in. Loosing control, he held her head and started pulling it closer as if he was thrusting his dick right inside her throat. Groaning and moaning, both of them enjoyed what they were doing to each other.

He rolled her hairs in his fist and kept pulling her close until her mouth went all dry and saliva started flowing out of her mouth on and through his wood. He looked at her, wiped her mouth with his fingers and kissed her hard.

He then let her sit besides him on the bed, looking deeply in her eyes. Pulled her close for a tight hug.

He started unhooking her bra and cupped her breasts hard. He started squeezing her breasts. With one hand he squeezed her one breast and licked the another round ball with his tongue. He took a bite of her hard pink nipples and flickered it with the tip of his tongue.

She moaned hard and pulled him closer on her breasts. He went on with her breasts one by one for a long time.

From there, he slid his fingers under her panties. It was a surprise feeling for her and she wanted more of it. So she didn't stop him. When he started rubbing her clit, Rubina could not control herself and started moaning loudly. She also exclaimed, "Please be slow. Its hurting!"

When he heard this, he reacted asking her, "Didn't you like it?", "Didn't you ever feel it?"
Rubina shyly said, "No. This is the first time I'm feeling it."
Ravish surprisingly exclaimed, "Are you serious? You are a virgin!!"
Rubina nodded her head in acceptance.
Ravish smiled at her and said, "Let's take it slow and I will make sure you love what you get!"

Saying this, he went slow with his fingers on her clit letting her enjoy his touch and how it feels. She liked what he was doing with her. He exclaimed, "You are so wet!" And then gently, he slid his finger inside her pussy, pounding her slowly with his middle finger.

He asked her, "Is it okay? How do you feel? Want me to increase the speed?"
She nodded giving him the approval. So he increased the speed of his poundings. Rubina started moaning with heavy breathing.

He then made her lie on her back onto the bed, removed her panty to take a clear view of her area. He was amazed to see the pink color of her pussy and could see her clit twitching. He then went down on her.

She never had any of such experience before that she was having with him. He let his tongue touch her clit... flickered it...and she felt like she was on cloud nine. She moaned heavily brushing her fingers through his hair and pulling him closer.

He then slid his tongue right inside her pussy and sucked her white juices flowing out of it.

He got so engrossed in it there as if he was hungry since a lifetime and enjoyed his feast right between her legs until his mouth was all covered with her juices.

He enjoyed his feast for a longtime quenching his life long thirst.

He then made his way from her lower lips to her upper lips and kissed her hard. He gave her, her own taste. Fascinated and amazed, she kissed him back more passionately...