The lust that went on...

Both seemed quite hungry and lusty for each other. They lied there, cuddled and were talking through whispers while he was nibbling her ear in between.

He told her, "I am with someone after a long time. After my breakup two years ago, I never met anyone until today. Your aura kept me hooked up to you!"

Rubina smiled and said, "And I'm meeting someone for the first time!"

Ravish tried to tease her, "Still..you are so good at it...how come?!"
She pulled his cheeks and answered him, "It's all cos of the theoretical knowledge and maybe some videos. But I think I did good in the practicals!" Both laughed loudly.

She winked at him and went to the kitchen to grab some snacks. After she returned, Ravish asked her if she was okay.

She told him, "Ofcourse...its the first time, so I'm nervous maybe and I am always being taught it's not correct for a girl to have such thoughts!"

Ravish chuckled and assured her that it's normal and she can be completely herself with him.

Rubina offered him snacks. He giggled again, pulled her close and said, "Yes ma'am, it is right between your legs! Let me grab my snacks on my own"

And he started eating her pussy again. Rubina was standing and started moaning loudly grabbing his hair.

He made her sit and after a long foreplay, whispered in her ears asking her, "Should we do it?"

She smiled shyly.

Again he assured her that he will be slow and will make sure she likes it. She nodded in acceptance.

Ravish made her lie down, spread her legs, lied on top of her, kissed her passionately and slid his dick inside her pussy. She let out a louder moan exciting him more.

He asked her how is she feeling...to that she answered him cupping his face, "COMPLETE!"

Hearing her, Ravish kissed her forehead and started Pounding her.

Slow at first and asked her how does she feel about the strokes.. she moaned his name which answered his questions.

He then increased his speed little by little....and with his strokes, her moaning also increased. Her louder moans assured him that she was enjoying what he was doing to her.

She grabbed his hair, pulled him close and being on top of her in missionary, he kept thrusting her and pounding her.

His increasing speed of thrusts made her moan louder and louder and he kept on going harder and harder.

His poundings were so hard and satisfactory for Rubina that she begged him exclaiming, "Ravish, please don't stop!"

To that, Ravish understood this was her climax time and kept riding her harder and harder....until she let out a louder sigh..."Aaaahhh Ravish...!" Hearing her finish, even he exploded.

Being a first timer, she asked him, "What was happening to me?"
Ravish chuckled softly and answered her playfully, "You were about to cum. So I made sure you enjoy your first time and yes even I was reaching the climax. So we both have cum now!"

They lied there in each other's arms and fell asleep.