2

"Okay Aunt May, gotta go work!" Y/n yelled as she left the house. "Bye honey!!" Aunt may waved. Y/n works part time at a cafe, from 4pm to 7pm.

"Y/n, how was school?" Emma, a 26 year old woman who's the owner of the cafe, asked. "Hey Boss, school was great! I made new friends!" Y/n smiled as she put on her apron and walked around with a notebook and pencil in hand.

Customers are nice as usual, there are many students from college who come here studying with their laptops open. Right now y/n was taking the cashier position and handing people their orders. "Thanks y/n, have a good day!" A regular customer said as he walked away as a new customer approached as y/n's eyes were fixated on putting the freshly baked goods on display.

"Uhmm..hi" someone said as Y/n finally looked up. "Logan? Hey, good to see you here!" She smiled. "How long have you worked here?" He asked out of curiosity. "Hmm, I started over the summer! Anyways, what can I get you?" She smiled as Logan started to order. "Here, what's that actually?" Logan just payed for everything but then pointed at the freshly baked goods y/n put on display not too long ago. "Oh, those are new on our menu, it's an Appelflap! Here.." y/n took one out with a napkin and handed it to him. "Try it, this one is on the house!" She smiled. "Oh no, I can pay" Logan was about to take his wallet out again. "Don't be silly Logan, you shouldn't say no to free food! Just take it and enjoy" she smiled. He slightly chuckled. "Yea...guess you're right, I'll get going now" he said. "Alright, I'll see you tomorrow!" Y/n waved as he left. 'Cute...'

—————-

"Logan! Look what I got!" Y/n called for him as she passed other students. "Oh, hey y/n, what did you get?" He asked and she held a bag in front of him. "My boss came over my house and handed me two of them for the trip, I wanted to give one for you since you're my friend" she smiled handing him the bag of Appelflap to him. 'We're friends...?' He thought. Logan was always socially awkward and shy. The two of them rarely talk, it's been friendly talk, that's all. A 'good morning' and 'see you tomorrow' would be said between the two of them, seeing that the girl thought of him warmed his heart.

"Alright everyone start filing onto the bus, we're getting ready to leave for work Savannah in T minus five" Mr. Tomas said.

Y/n sat behind Logan just chilling on her phone, a random guy sitting next to her

Y/n sat behind Logan just chilling on her phone, a random guy sitting next to her. The guy she sat with asked to sit by the window, he gets sick easily so the two didn't really talk. Just a 'hey can I sit here?' And a 'yea sure, no worries'

Y/n then heard her name being called. "Hey y/n! Look! Aiden's got tons of fidgets, want one?" Taylor asked. Why not, it was a 8 hour ride and y/n's battery always dies fast. "Really? That'd be great!" She stood from her seat and looked at Aiden who turned around to hand her a fidget. Between the two of them sat Logan, trying to ignore them but it was hard with Y/n's hair in his face. "Thanks Aiden!" She smiled as she sat back down to play with it.

"We're finally here!" A random classmate said. "Alright everyone don't go too far out, make sure to be back here at five, if anything happens call us immediately!" The teacher spoke.