11

The seven kids were chatting among themselves, Y/n couldn't help but laugh at the conversation she's been witnessing. "I'm getting all of Aiden's share since I won't DDR" Ashlyn spoke. "All of it?!" You could hear Aiden yell.

Y/n turned to look at Logan, who had a rather shocked looked on his face. "Hmm??" Y/n was confused as she kneeled down to the boy. "What's up Logan??" She wondered yet he didn't reply. "Well that's annoying, what's he doing here?" Tyler spoke. Y/n looked up to see Tyler with his usual annoyed face, though this time it seemed more intense. She followed her eyes to where Tyler was looking.

"What the fuck..." she whispers to herself.

The next thing Tyler said was not hearable for Y/n, her mind was lost in thoughts. There was Barron, the guy who had been bullying Logan. And next to him was...Eric.

Y/n got up and looked at the others, her not even listening to what the other's have said. She turned her head to look at Eric, who was talking to Barron and the others. "You guys wanna go smoke?" Barron was heard saying. "Yeah sure" Eric replied. He turned his head for a second, that was enough to have eye contact with Y/n. They didn't say anything to each other, just looked at each other's eyes. Y/n felt a feeling of disgust and discomfort, she wanted to get out of here but didn't want the other to notice.

The group talked while Y/n could only watch Eric and the other boys leaving. She snapped out of her thoughts as she heard Tyler speak. "Well, Go do what you gotta do" he said. She turned to see Logan starting to walk away. "Huh..." she wondered and Tyler told him the rest of them will be here if he needs anything.

'Must be about Barron' she thought.
"Let's go guys, we can wait behind the Arcade." Ashlyn spoke as they all started to get ready to leave.
'For him to confront Barron...why can't I do that too?' Y/n's mind was filled with many scenarios of what would happen if she would ever find the courage to confront him.

Y/n sat down in silent as she hears Logan telling his "replacement for Barron" what it was like staying around at Barron, she felt sorry. "I never knew..." she whispered. "None of us did Y/n" Tyler said next to her, not looking at anything. Now you could start hearing the anger out of Logan as he confronts Barron. It felt weird, never did Y/n hear him talk so...aggressive. It almost didn't sound like him, he was yelling after all.

"We should go to him..." Y/n suggested, ready to walk off but Tyler's arm has stopped her. She looked back at Tyler, both standing and not moving. She could tell by his eyes that they should wait. Suddenly you could hear a thud. And a voice, deeper than before was speaking. Was it Logan's? Y/n felt goosebumps as she looked at Tyler. Suddenly you could hear the metal door being pushed open and a voice could be heard calling Barron's name.

"Barron what's taking you so long man.." the guy stopped mid sentence. "HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING" the guy screamed, probably at Logan.

The six got up from their hiding place and began walking towards them. "Wha-.." Y/n looked at Ben rushing and hitting the first guy he encountered. "Oh shit, didn't expect to see other people here now" Y/n looked at the direction from where the sound was coming from. It was Eric, laughing at the others getting into the fight as he smokes his cigarette. He turned to see Y/n and smirked. "Fuck Y/n, baby, what are you doing with those losers?" Eric asked with a slight laugh as came closer. She could barely hear what he was saying as she heard everyone else around her screaming and fighting. A sudden feeling of rage came over her. "Don't call me that you harassed m-.." she got cut off as she felt a hand tightly gripping her throat. "Shhh..." his deep voice spoke as he smoked the cigarette in his other hand. Y/n couldn't breathe. "Shit..." she mumbled, looking around hopelessly, seeing Logan too busy to look at her way. "Shit indeed, you shouldn't be hanging out with those kind of people, baby" he said as he exhaled the smoke in her face. "Ugh..." he got closer to her, face so close, just like when he...

He stopped as they hear Ashlyn scream to stop. The two looked around to see Eric's friends get up to leave. "Psychos..." one mumbled. Everyone of y/n's friends were hyperventilating meanwhile Eric still had his hand on her throat,though he loosened up a bit. He started laughing as the others looked at him. He let go of y/n's throat and immediately the girl gasped for air. "I've got to go now baby," he tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. She looked up at him in shock as he leaned closer. "The fuck's going on-.." Aiden looked at the two confused. Logan the same.."what-..." Logan stopped. What was Eric doing so close to Y/n?

Eric touched her cheek. "Not giving me a goodbye kiss?" He joked. 'Kiss???' Logan looked up shocked. "Fine, you'll give me one when you've calmed down" Eric said as he got even closer to y/n, before moving back up. She stood there dumbfounded and in pain as he walked away.