8

"Gasp"

Logan opened his eyes to see the other six sitting on the graveyard wall. Immediately he saw Y/n's figure sitting between Taylor and Ashlyn. She was looking down...at those phantoms.

"Hehe..nice seeing y'all again" Aiden chuckled as he started climbing off the big wall, landing on top of a bus. "Shut up" Tyler coldly replied, helping his sister down.

Aiden jumped off the bus and Tyler and Ashlyn were standing on the ground with Y/n and Taylor holding the latter, allowing Logan to safely climb down. The two didn't share any eye contact...why? Neither of them knew. Maybe because now just wasn't a good time.

"Alright, let's get over the plan one more time" Ashlyn spoke. "Uhm...are we- are we sure we want to do this?" Taylor was hesitant. "What are you saying, Taylor?"  Y/n asked.

... 'why did I ask...' Y/n thought as she listened to Tyler agreeing on Taylor's idea on staying here now that they have the traps, Ashlyn's frustrated, Aiden is pushing her boundaries, Ben is silent and Logan... *sigh* 'oh Logan...' she thought quickly glazing at the boy, holding a riffle.

Logan looked up to see y/n glaze at him. His thoughts immediately went to what they were doing minutes ago in his room, how they're probably laying in bed, holding onto each other for dear life. They shared eye contact for only a split second, as y/n turned her head and paid attention to their leader.

"Sign...let's do this" Ashlyn said as everyone started walking towards the bus. Y/n was walking next to Tyler and even tho the two didn't talk, the vibe between them was alright. Standing in front of the bus, Ashlyn entered first before the others joined them. Logan and Y/n were in the back as the other five got in one by one. "You can go in first." Y/n softly spoke to Logan, not sharing eyes contact. "Right...Uhm...Y/n? I'm sorry abou..." Logan started as everyone else entered the bus. "Don't." She turned to look at him and her eyes soften a bit. "k?" She asked, a bit colder this time. Logan's heart dropped for a second as he got on the bus, her following behind.

'W-why was he going to say sorry about what happened...? He regrets it doesn't he...' was what was on y/n's mind in that moment. Getting geared up, y/n took her lovely scythe and was ready for what Aiden would call "level two of the game"

"Hey, um, before we go...I just wanted to apologise for earlier. When I snapped at you guys" Ashlyn softly spoke. It was quiet for a second. "It's okay! Don't worry, we all have our moments" Taylor spoke.

"Yeah! Tyler has his everyday!" ^^

"Excuse me?!" &!@&£

"G-Guys we just stopped fighting. Don't start again please..." Logan said.

"Heh...let's do this then."

Now on top of the wall, with ropes hanging out, Aiden was stretching as they were all sitting, getting ready to climb down the wall. "You sure your injury is okay Logan?" Ashlyn asked as she looked at him. Y/n immediately looked at Logan, who pulled his shirt up to show that the injury is almost gone now, weirdly enough. 'My shoulder also healed extremely fast...' y/n now realised. "Okay, get in your position then" Ashlyn spoke. "Now?" Aiden asked. "Now." Ashlyn replied, immediately Aiden turned on the music, speakers up in the trees blasting up the music.

PARTY WALKERS THE YARD TONIGHT EVERYONE JUST HAVE A FUN TIME

"Hahahahhaahhaa" y/n couldn't stop laughing at Aiden choice of song. "Are you serious?Party walkers?" Tyler gave him a weird look. "It's a good song!" Aiden yelled as he ran and jumped off the wall. "AIDEN HAHAHAHA" y/n was scared for the boy injuring himself, but couldn't take any of it serious due to the music. "The rope Aiden! The rope!" Ashlyn yelled. "It's okay! I'm durable" Aiden replied as the five got down, leaving Logan up by himself. "Hahahah okay Mr. Durable" y/n climbed down the rope. "Okay! Runnn!!!" Ashlyn yelled.