The Journey Begins

Fade in.

Music: Save Kung Fu and Southampton

We see another scene, where Grandmamah and her three daughters, begin their journey, heading out to the volcano mountain.

Grandmamah's Narration: And so me and my daughters went out, to find Queen Nerissa, and her merpeople army. To face this challenge to steal the Trident of Oceanus, and save our ocean. We boldly passed through, the ice caverns, the valley of oozeville, and Stopped for a picnic lunch at the Rainbow waterfall. Then we crossed through the Fire Lake of stones. Mightily trapsed through the Forest of Pain. Went to Antarctica, to see the march of the penguins, until we stumble upon these 4 weirdos, thinking they found a home.

And the 4 were the Penguins of Madagascar as cameo.

Skipper: Well this sticks.

Then back to more montage scene.

Grandmamah's Narration: Then we stopped for a picnic lunch at the Jagged Cliffs of Death. Ploughed through the Fields of Cherry Blossoms, which would have been a much better place for lunch. And stopped for lunch at Jellyfish fields, where we grab jelly from the jellyfish. Of course, they don't called Jellyfish Fields for nothing. Cause once you catch them, in a little game, then you let them go. Not to force yourself to get rich and hungry.

Margot's Narration: Jellyfish field? Jellys on the bread? Does this mean, your in the world of...

As we shown a Pineapple Under the Sea, where a square sponge lives, as he l shows up, only to be seen, by his two feet, as he do a laugh.

Grandmamah's Narration: Ha, ha, ha. No, that's a different story. As we continue on...
(As she and her daughters kept on going) We bounded across the a big ship, that was broke many years ago. Of course it splits apart. Made in 1912, this ship should've made it to America. But instead, it just made a big crash, and the waitresses couldn't tell, if the passengers wanted ice on their drink. But it made it, history when it sinks down, with many soul were alive, (As we see the label of the "Titanic".) but some when down with the ship, for sacrifices. And you kids think we sunk it. Well think again. Then finally walk across 14 inch of snow, cause I had the best to cross it.

Some of her daughters gave advice while they hope one by one.

Young Agatha: Mother, I have a proposition...

Grandmamah: I thought so.

Young Agatha: I propose...

Athena: We don't need my sisters...

Grandmamah: Hold that thought.

Athena: But...

Matilda: But, We don't need those two! I say we dump the baggage, so we can take the trident... Ow!

Young Agatha: Or Hide the Trident... Ow!

Athena: Or break the trident... whoa!

Young Agatha: To end this war... then... who!

Matilda: So when Nerissa, back to her mermaid size...

Athena: I can take...

Young Agatha: Nerissa...

All Three Griant Kraken Daughters:
All by... MYSELF!

All three kraken warriors crash in a heap on the ground. The queen kraken effortlessly scales down of the deepest snow.