Krakens Ahoy!

We dissolve to the next scene where, Agatha and her sisters were trying to find their mother, from in the lava waterfall. Until Agatha becomes upset.

Young Agatha: Uh, No, No. (As she tries to find her mother, until she goes crazy) No, no. NO, NO!! MOTHER! MOTHER!

Athena: It's too late! She's gone! She sacrificed us, to save our skins! And now, THE KINGDOM HAS NOTHING!

Young Agatha: But she got to be here! I just know it.

Matilda: (As she calm her sister, down) Sis, Sis! I know what your thinking. But it's the end of the world.

Athena: (To Matilda) Well is the end for us, under the sea! Beside, the kingdom of the krakens, doesn't have a queen anymore. (Then Agatha started to get upset, as her hand begins to glow) And if those merpeople, tries to take our land again.

Music: Cat Rumble

Young Agatha: What's happening? (She started to freak out, while her sisters were fighting)

Athena: Then we will surrender to Nerissa now. And all will become chaos down here!

Matilda: Oh yeah! None of this wouldn't happen, if our mother, (As Agatha saw a boat up in the sky of the ocean, knowing their a fisherman near by, and she knew that Fisherman can hunt for Kraken, more then getting close to a enemy of a mermaid.) drags us around, to certain places, we wouldn't have a plan to...

Young Agatha: Oh, no! (As she warn her sisters, but then she started to grow) Uh, guys! GUYS!

Athena: ...Well, I would have found my sense of direction, if you didn't crave... my...

Then Matilda and Athena both turn around and saw Agatha, becoming stronger and bigger.

Matilda: Holy ship! Agatha!

Athena: Lower down your size!

Agatha try to hold it in, but she scream and...

Then we cut to the next scene, where we see a lonesome Fisherman, who is Caricatures as Maurizio Nichetti with mustache and the glasses. As he try to catch a fish by the hook, he got nothing until he tries it again. While he's listening to a song on the radio the relates to a sketch from the Muppet Show

Skiers:
♪ I'll keep rolling along
Deep in my heart is a song ♪

Fisherman: Nice, very nice.

Skiers:
♪Here on the range I belong
Drifting along with the tumbling tumbleweeds

Drifting Al-♪

Music: Shark Tales Melody

Just then, there was a rumbling sound. As the ocean bursted with bubbles, they blow through the air, and the fisherman's was rocking back and forth, until he drop down his glasses, while he tries to find them, and appearing from the surface, was Agatha. As she reach up. She was quite normal, but never bigger. As Agatha wonders around through the surface.

Ruby's Narration: (As the narrator of Ruby Gillman's remembers the part) Oh I knew this, so well Grandmamah. It reminds me of the time, when I did my second transformation, after my first one, by saving Connor, and meeting with Nerissa as Chelsea. It was about the library thing. That I have destroyed by accident. When I felt my pulse to Nerissa.