The Challenge on the Road

We fade to the next scene, where next morning, the travelling group is surrounded by thick mist.

Music: Silly Music from The Prince of Egypt and Kung Fu Panda

Young Agatha: (Offscreen) So, er, Mother, do we have any sort of... plan? Of how we sneak into the volcano?

Grandmamah: (Offscreen) I do

Athena: (Offscreen) Oh you do, well great. Do you wanna... share it with the rest of us?

Grandmamah: (Offscreen) I don't.

Then, the krakens suddenly stops them all dead. Grandmamah hits her staff on the ground, creating a shockwave that blows away the fog. The group has stopped at the edge of a deep, bottomless canyon. Two tall pillars are all that stand between the two sides.

Grandmamah: The Bridge of Mists.

Young Agatha: (As she looks down) Whoa... that's steep.

Matilda: Um, okay er... how do we get across?

Grandmamah: By working together, like I told you last night.

Young Agatha: With love? Or our little teen brains. I don't know what's in that green head of yours, but there's no way that we- (Then Grandmamah suddenly grabs Agatha's Hair and flings her into the air! Agatha begins to plummet into the abyss, but manages to prop herself between the cliff side and the first pillar just in time.) Ha- What's wrong with you?! This isn't what I meant to save the Kingdom by doing this!

Matilda and Athena leap backwards, equally shocked.

Athena: Whoa, what was that for?!

Grandmamah: We need to get across.

Matilda: And your solution is to hurl us to our deaths?! No way!

Grandmamah: (Chuckles) Not exactly... (Grandmamah grabs Athena's wrist and flings her into the air as well. Matilda barely manages to prop herself between the two pillars. Realizing that she's next, she slip away, but her mother stop her) And where are you going?

Matilda: Oh, I remember. I er...

Grandmamah: You left the oven on? (Chuckles) I think you are fibbing, to get away from me.

Grandmamah knocks Matilda flying with her staff. Matilda bounces across the two pillars, over her two sisters, and ends up standing on the far cliff side. She seems safe, but then she loses balance, falls backwards and ends up propped between the second pillar and the far cliff side. All three kraken warriors are now outstretched between the three gaps.

Young Agatha: Er, excuse me... but how exactly does this help up get across?

Grandmamah: It doesn't... (Grandmamah begins walking across Agatha's back like a bridge. Agatha winces visibly.) It helps me. (She hooks up Agatha's hair with her staff and pulls her onto the pillar. As Grandmamah traverses to the other side, Agatha walks across Athena's back and pulls her up. Both warriors walk across Matilda and Athena pulls her up.) And by helping me... you help yourself.

Now on the other side of the bridge, the three kraken warriors stare in astonishment at what they have just accomplished.

Athena: I believe all right now!