Chapter 14

"Pheebs, you know when Artemis said that we had to go back to Camp in the afternoon?" Azrael said, he was gathering sticks with Phoebe.

"Yea?" Phoebe replied.

"Well, I was thinking of doing pranks on everyone.  You and me, mastermind of pranks," Azrael grinned.

"Good idea!" Phoebe said, grinning.

____________________

The hunt arrived back at camp in the afternoon.

"Lady Artemis, an honour as always," Chiron said, bowing.  Lady Artemis gave a curt nod.

"Azrael!" Ajax yelled.  Five figures crashed into him and he fell onto the floor with an 'oof'

"Hey buddies, nice to see you.  Have you been practising?" Azrael chuckled.

"Yes!  I can now do this," Ajax said proudly as he made a water shield.

"That's so cool," Azrael grinned.

"Yes, we can also hit the bullseye at least ten times in a row now," Aviana said.

"You improved a lot," Azrael said.

"Mhm, thank you Azrael," Mattheo said.

"Alright, well see you guys later," Azrael said, jogging to the Artemis cabin.  He knocked on the door, "Can I come in?"

Artemis opened the door, "Nope," she smirked and slammed the door in his face.

"Ouch," Azrael muttered.

"Come in," the door opened again and Phoebe revealed.  She gave a knowing smirked and Azrael's eye twinkled with mischief.

______________________

"Did you bring the stuff?" Azrael whispered.

"Yea," Phoebe whispered back.

"Come on, let's prank the hunters first," Azrael said.  They went into Artemis' room and put a glitter bomb at the head of her bed.  They then drew faces on the hunters' faces.  They then went to Aphrodite cabin and painted the interior black.

They went to Hermes cabin and put water balloons on the ceiling.  They dug a hole in front of the Ares cabin.  Put whip cream on Apollo kids.  Put rubber spiders on top of Athena kids.  Took the tools from Hephaestus cabin.  Painted Dominic's face purple.

"Why purple?" Phoebe whisper yelled.

"I feel like Dominic is a purple type of name," Azrael smiled.  Feeling satisfied, they crept back into the cabin and looked at their artwork.  They highfived and went to sleep.