chapter-3-catch him

A/n POV

After finishing her muffins and banana milk,she stood up.taehyung spotted her.he understands that she is going to pay the bill,so he stops her.

"Aaaishhhh...I told you....you don't have to pay because you are a daily customer...".he whinned while pouting.she gave him a blank look but deep inside,she was chuckling at his cuteness.

"If you don't want money then, I'm leaving....here... it's a tip for you...".she said hand overing the cash.he sighed being done with this stubborn girl and took it.suddenly,her phone dings.she look at her phone and smirked.

"Ok...see you later...".she said and leave.taehyung was done with her because she always repeat this.even he told million times to not pay but she was too stubborn.sighing heavily,he went to do his work.

Jk POV

I saw her coming out from the café and get inside her car.after she drove off,I came out from my car. I saw my men coming towards me.he bowes.

"Sir, she left... What we have to do next..?".he asked.

"Did you get him...?".I said still staring at the café.

"Yes sir...we catch him before he could run away...".he said.I smirked and exhaled.

"Lead me to him... let's have some fun...".I said and he escorted me to my target.

Taehyung POV

I was cleaning the table when my eyes spotted a black car from afar.a boy who has muscular body came out and a men came to him nowhere.both of them were talking something.but,his gaze was fully focused on our café.suddenly,both of them went away.I feel something suspicious around them.

Who are they anyway..?

I shrugged off my thoughts and continue my work.after I was done,I changed my clothes and went out.

Today,my work has finished early...so,I can spend my times with my friends...

I was walking through the footpath when I heard some strange noises.I stopped on my track being confused.

What was that..?

Again,the strange voice continues.It was like someone growling in pain and it was coming from some distance left.being curious,I went and take a peek.my eyes gone widen and my pupil move bigger when I saw a man who was begging on the ground and some of them were enjoying it.he has so many wounds and bleeding.suddenly,the same muscular boy came forward.

Wait...he is holding a piston...!

And he shooted on the man's head.he fall on the ground lifelessly.I gasped loudly and they diverted their gaze towards me.I was shocked.

Omg...they spotted me...

"Hey,you...".one of them yells.I started to ran away from there and they follows me.

Oh god...if they catch me, I'm dead...

Jk POV

When we heard a loud gasp,we turned to see taehyung who was peeking it.one of the man yells and he started to ran.

Such a coward....

I stood there and my mens follows him.

I'm not wasting my energy to catch him....

I walked towards my car and drove off.I dialed a number of a men who is now chasing that coward.he pick up.he was breathing heavily.

OTP

Guard:- sir,we are after him...

Jk:- catch him...

Guard:- ok boss...