chapter-11- planning to change them

A/n POV

Y/n was going for her mission but soon,she stopped on her track seeing jungkook who also stopped walking inside the mansion seeing her.both of them didn't speak anything.just staring eachother.

Jimin who come out from the mansion saw this.he was looking at them hopefully and patiently waiting for them to speak up.

"Heading for a mission...?".jungkook asked in a lower cold voice.she hummed maintaining eye contact with him.

"Take care...come home quickly and safely...".he said and it was a surprise to everyone.even,y/n was surprised but didn't show it.instead she lift up her eyebrows in wonder.

Giving a humm,y/n walk away without looking at him.at the same time she collied with taehyung's chest and back away.

"Aaishh...".she growled and look at him.

"Oops... I'm so sorry for that...".he immediately apologize and bowed.

"Are you a dumb...? I'm the one who needs to apologise you...not you who need to apologise me...the mistake is mine...sorry...".she said sounds harshly and walk away.taehyung was dumbfounded.

he was looking at the girl who just walked away and entered inside the car.Jungkook noticed this and patted on his shoulder.

"Let's go inside hyung...".he said softly and walked inside.taehyung follow him inside.

Taehyung told the whole story happened in the cafe to jimin after they meet together alone.

"He cried..!?".jimin was so shocked to hear it.taehyung nodded his head.

"He did...he was completely heartbroken but somehow,we managed to stop him from crying and he is ok now...jungkook is really depressed...we need to cheer him up...". taehyung said and jimin sighed.

"You are right dude...I think, let's handle y/n later...first we need to cheer this mafia king...he is the one who mostly get hurt...if we were successfully change him,we can handle y/n easily by him...".jimin said

and taehyung started to think.

"Are you sure..? Cuz,y/n is a girl...she must be also hurt but she is not ready to show it...today jungkook show his emotions when his eyes fall on the muffins which she likes...how about let's do something like that...jungkook knows about y/n's likes and dislikes...maybe y/n also knows his likes and dislikes too...you know jimin, I've noticed something that,when their childhood memories came in their mind,their attitude, behaviour and actions will changed... let's use this strategy to bring them back together...".jimin look at him with hopeful eyes.

"So,you mean... bringing their childhood memories can change them one by one right..?". taehyung nodded.jimin smile and hugged him tightly.

"Let's do this taehyungaah...!!".he yells like a kid and taehyung also did the same.

"Yes jiminah...!!".both of them high five each other.

"Ok...mission:- Mafia siblings..!".jimin said while punching the air and taehyung did the same.

Meanwhile,the maids who were watching this from a corner were gossiping about them.

"Look at them...these boys are so damn attractive..!"A maid said.

"Yeah...! Especially that boxy smiling cutie pie..." Another maid said.

"Yah..! Our jiminie is also cute..".the maids giggles

"What is going on here...?".three of them were startled by the sudden voice of their head maid.

"Oh my...ajumma...!".the maids look at her while biting their lips.ajumma was looking at them blankly giving them silent treatment.