chapter-25- Mr Han's plan failed (blackpink arrived)

A/n POV

Now,they reached infront of taehyung's apartment.while taking his luggage and bags,jimin came there and asked.

"What is the reason behind this..?". taehyung look at him and passes a small smile.

"I never wanted to be a mafia and also,I love to live like this...this is how I lived...also, I'm so sorry for disappointing you,jimin...".he bowed at him.

"Taehyung...then,what about the jeon siblings..?".jimin frowned

"Jimin-aah...I just leave the mansion...not the mission...we can continue it...just inform me what is going on in time... I'll help you... don't worry about it...". taehyung patted on his shoulder and jimin smile at him.

"I guess so...".jimin said and they hugged eachother.soon,they parted away and bid byes to eachother.

After jimin droved off, taehyung went to his apartment.it was still mess,so he decided to clean the whole room.

*Time skip*

After cleaning the room,he went to take a quick shower.

meanwhile,joo-hee is now, doing her homework when she heard her step mother called her from downstairs.she sighed and went downstairs.she look at her step mom who was glaring at her.

"Mind explaining what is going on,young lady..?".she asked sarcastically while showing her phone.

Joo-hee saw a photo of her,y/n,jisoo, taehyung ,jimin and jungkook with a caption 'two new members with the biggest mafia siblings'.

"What the hell is this!!??".her step mom yell at her.

"They mistook it...we were just went to attend the party as they are my friends..."she said but soon,she recieve a hard slap from her step mom.

"HOW DARE YOU BACK TALK AT ME!!??".she yells and grabbed her hair.

"HOW DARE YOU HANGOUT WITH THOSE SIBLINGS WHILE YOU WERE SOLDED TO ANOTHER MAFIA..!!!".she was so shocked to hear what she said.

"W-what!!".she look at her with teary eyes.

"YES...I SOLD YOU TO A MAFIA AND YOU WERE HANGING OUT WITH THEIR RIVALS..!! SO THAT'S WHY THEY DIDN'T LAY A HAND ON YOU..!! NOW I'LL SHOW YOU HOW ARE YOU GONNA ESCAPE,BITCH!!!!".she pulled her and took her to her room.she pushed her inside the room and looked her.

"Let's see bitch...how are you gonna escape...!?".she said while laughing in evil tone and walked away.

Joo-hee was laying on the floor, crying so hard.she never thought that this cruel lady will sold her to a mafia.she was so hurt.

"W-wae...*sob* wae me!!?? *Sniff* what sin did I create to suffer this..!?".she cried harder and harder.

Soon,she decided to escape from this house or she will be sold to the mafia.she stood up from the floor and wiped her tears, looking around to find her phone.soon,she found it on the bed and soon ,grabbed it, dialing to someone.after 2 rings,the person took it.

OTP

??:- yeopseo..?

Joo:- jisoo unnie...! It's me...Joo hee..!

Jisoo:- joo-hee..! What happened? Why does your voice telling that you are not ok?

Joo:- unnie...my step mother sold me to a mafia...I don't know anything...she locked me inside my room...!

Jisoo:- omo..!! I'll be there in no time...don't worry my dear... I'll come there..!!

Joo:- please hurry up!!