Escape to Hotspring!

Akaza turned to face Muzan, keeping his head lowered. Haku stood up and looked directly at the demon king. Muzan simply looked at the two with his usual disgust. "Akaza, go wait with your brethren. We have much to discuss given Gyutaro and Daki's demise." Akaza nodded and left with some reluctance. Muzan turned his attention to Haku. "Come with me." Muzan turned and walked through a new door that appeared with the ting of a biwa string. Inside was a laboratory or sorts. Haku reluctantly followed him. Muzan messed with some things and pulled out a syringe. He held out his hand to Haku who snarled at him. Muzan growled. "You can give me your arm or I can force you. Regardless, it will end the same." Haku placed her arm in Muzan's hand. "Fine. Not that you'll find anything out I don't already know. Or Tamayo." Muzan inserted the needle into her arm and began drawing her blood. "Tamayo you say." He popped the needle out with needless carelessness simply to cause her pain. "Yes. She used some of my blood and found some interesting things. Nothing good for you." Muzan smiled slyly and pulled her in close, burying his face into her arm where he had taken her blood, and licking up the blood. "Nakime." He had the woman make a door to the outside. He gingerly opened it and slipped a finger out into the sunlight. He held it there for around 30 seconds before he started to burn. Haku stepped back, eyes wide with shock. Muzan smiled and laughed gleefully. "Nothing for me? Your blood holds secrets to me conquering the sun!" Haku was shaking. She could not allow this. She turned and ran out of the room where she jumped from the ledge. She landed easily below right where all of the upper moons were waiting for Muzan. Muzan walked out of the room and looked down at them. Haku was about to dash into the infinite corridors when a scaly hand grabbed her arm. The creature had two mouths where eyes should be and a single eye where a mouth normally was. It was Gyokko. "My what fine art you'd make! I can't let you run off now. Lord Muzan would be most displeased." Akaza walked over and ripped Gyokko's arm off and threw it across the room. The latter screamed in disapproval and retreated into his pot, popping only his head out. "So rude! I was trying to have a conversation!" Akaza ignored him. Muzan looked irritated. "If you are quite done." All the demons stopped and turned to their master. Haku remained between Gyokko and Akaza. Muzan continued. "Gyokko you said you have news." The demon emerged a little more from the pot. "Yes. I have located the village where the swords are made." The demon's head was instantly wrenched from his body and in Muzan's hand above them. He looked sickly pleased to have been nearly killed by his master. "Do you expect me to praise you?" he dropped the head which rolled towards Haku's feet. "See to it then. Take Hantegu." He told the demon and re-entered his laboratory. Haku turned to see Hantengu cowering on a set of stairs that led to nowhere. With a strum of the biwa he vanished. Douma was trying to convince Nakime to send him as well. Haku took her chance. The moment before the biwa sounded, she grabbed Gyokko's pot and she too was transferred out of the fortress.

She appeared holding the pot in a small shrine. Sunlight still filtered through the door ahead. She threw the pot and managed to make it to the door when hands grabbed her. She flung the door open, exposing them to the sun and they quickly retreated. She ran until she could not anymore. She collapsed onto her knees on a well used roadway. Was she far enough away? She did not even remember which direction the shrine was in. She heard footsteps approaching her. Looking up she saw a Kekkaishi holding a pink haired woman in a blindfold. "Mitsuri-chan?" Haku spoke the woman's name. She lifted her blindfold and jumped onto Haku crying. "Haku-san! Igur-san told us you vanished! Why did you vanish? You weren't at the inn when Iguro-san got there! Rengoku-san was really upset and so was Sanemi-san!" Haku hugged the girl back. "Muzan. I just managed to escape. Somehow." She froze then cried harder. "The filthy demon touched you. NOOOO!" There were tears and a panicked Kekkkaishi and a message by a crow sent to Kagaya-san. In the end, Haku accompanied Misturi to the swordsmith village. She had worn a blindfold and held Mitsuri's hand to keep up. Apparently it was not far from where they ran into one another. Haku explained the danger the village was in and Mitsuri listened attentively.

When they arrived at the village, Mitsuri went straight to the elder. Haku followed and gave her story to the village head. He quickly set to work on Mitsuri's sword, and had another swordsmith named Kazemaki work on one for Haku as Hagenezuka was missing. Haku knew he was honing himself like a blade so he could make Tanjiro a better one, so she did not worry too much. Her blade was finished much quicker than Mitsuri's. Kazemaki sat proudly as Haku's blade turned a rainbow of colors. Haku then returned to the inn where Mitsuri was waiting. When she entered, she found that other guests had arrived; Genya and Tanjiro. Haku was happy to see Tanjiro doing better. Genya ran up to her, concern on his face. "Haku-san! I heard about your fall off the cliff then getting kidnapped. You um.... You ok?" Haku smiled and reached up to pat Genya on the head, making the boy blush hard. "I'm fine." Tanjiro joined them smiling "Genya's right. It's good to see you." Haku gave Tanjiro a quick hug. "Well I thought you and Inosuke were dead, so seeing you up is great. Where's Nezuko?" Tanjiro put his hand to his mouth and leaned forward to whisper to Haku. "She's in my room. I have news from Tamayo. I'll tell ya more later. It's important." Haku nodded. "What are ya whispering about?" Genya asked. Both Tanjiro and Haku waved their hands and said in synchrony, "Oh nothing!" Genya cocked his head to the side but did not say anything more. "Oh where's Mitsuri?" Haku asked. Tanjiro answered. "She went to the hotspring." Haku bounced up and down. "Hotspring! I forgot about those! I'm gonna join! Later you two. And Genya, don't be so sour and make friends with Tanjiro." She rushed down the hall and nearly collided with a boy about her height with long black hair with blue ends. She skidded to a halt. "Oh, Muichiro. Sorry about that." The boy looked at her confused. "And who are you? Oh wait, you're Haku right." Haku smiled, excited that Muichiro had actually remembered her. "That's right! I'm heading to the hotspring." She skipped past him. "Oh then have fun." He called out and she waved back at him.

Haku joined Mitsuri at the hotspring. Haku stripped her kimono off and slowly lowered herself into the water. "Ah. That's the stuff. My body is so sore." Mitsuri laughed. "These hotspring are good for everything!" She waded over and sat beside Haku. Haku looked at her large chest and pouted. "Mine aren't tiny but I'm so not endowed." Mitsuri jolted, making her breast bounce a little. "Oh they are quite annoying." Haku sighed. They probably were. The two fell silent, just enjoying soaking in the warmth of the hotsprings. Haku got out first and headed back to the inn. She needed to talk with Tanjiro. She knocked on the door to the boys room and entered. Tanjiro sat trying to braid one side of Nezuko's hair. He was just finishing and about to start the next when Haku came in. "I can do the other side, Tanjiro." Haku offered, taking a seat next to Tanjiro. "Hey Nezuko!" The little demon bounced over to Haku and sat in her lap. Haku went to work braiding hair. "Thanks. She wants to look like Miss Kanroji. She really looks up to her." Haku giggled. "I do too honestly. She gets scared in battle but is so strong. Now what about Tamayo?" Tanjiro was laughing then became more serious. "She made a cure. With your blood and Nezuko's." Haku's eyes widened. So soon? "Then Nezuko can be cured!" Tanjiro nodded, smiling big. "Yeah! After I get my sword we are meeting up." Haku smiled. Then grew serious. "Tanjiro, listen. You already know the village is in danger. That's why everyone is on alert. But concerning Nezuko, we have to make sure she doesn't get exposed to the sun. not because she will die. It's even worse. We cannot allow it." Tanjiro sniffed the air and stared at Haku. She knew he was smelling how serious and truthful she was being. He nodded. "I know you can't say why, but I can tell you're being serious. We'll be careful." Nezuko hummed and threw up her fists in agreement.