Chapter 34

Soon Tae also went back to his work. Jimin and designers were already there. Yoona also entered the work room. Then Jimin asked them, "Where were you both, huh?" Tae spoke, "Actually some boxes fell on me and I got a wound. So we were in infirmary. She was helping me."

"Ohhh, are you fine now, hmmmm?", asked Jimin teasingly. "Y-yeah", said Tae and get back to his work. Yoona also started to do her work again.

After some time, Tae's phone ringed. It was Yoongi's call and he picked up the call and start talking.

On the phone

"Tae, are you coming late today?", asked Yoongi. "Yes hyung, sorry I forgot to tell you", said Tae.

"No its fine. You had your dinner?", asked Yoongi. "No not yet. We will go after some time", said Tae.

"Tae, why didn't you have your dinner yet? Are they making you work too much? I can fix them. Just tell me", said Yoongi. Tae chuckled and said, "No hyung, its nothing like that. I am fine and don't worry I will have my dinner now."

Yoongi hummed. Tae asked, "What is Jungkook doing?" "Ohh, I am still in office. I will leave in some time", said Yoongi. "See hyung, you yourself is working till now. Go home and rest and remember to have your dinner", said Tae. "Okay okay, take care bye", said Yoongi. "Bye hyung, you too take care", said Tae.

Call ended

Just then Tae looked up and found Yoona already looking at him. As soon as Tae looked at her, she looked away. Tae also started to do his work again.

After some time, Jimin's phone ringed. He picked up the call and spoke, "Ohh noona.... what.... seriously... are you here.... okay I will come quickly and will bring Tae with me... bye." Jimin put down his phone and spoke, "Tae, lets go to have dinner. Noona came and she bought dinner for us."

"N-no Jimin, you go. I will have my dinner later", said Tae. "No, you are coming with me and Yoona you also come", said Jimin. Yoona said, "What will I do there? Your noona might not like joining me in."

"Its nothing like that. Lets go Yoona", said Jimin. "Ohh okay", Yoona agreed hesitently. "Tae come na, I know you must be hungry. Lets go", said Jimin. "But Jimin----", Tae said but cut off by Yoona in between. She said, "Taehyung please come with us. You must be hungry." After Yoona said, Tae agreed.

They all went to the canteen and saw Sohee there. Jimin ran and hugged her. Tae and Yoona greeted her. Then Jimin spoke, "Noona, she is Yoona. She is from our university. She is doing this event with us. I invited her for dinner. I hope you don't mind."

"No not at all. Why would I mind? Hi Yoona", Sohee spoke. "Hi unnie", said Yoona. "So lets have our dinner now", said Sohee. They all sat on the table and started eating. Jimin and Yoona spoke, "Its very tasty." Sohee smiled. Sohee noticed that Tae was not speaking much, so she asked him, "Tae, don't you liked this food?"

"N-no noona, its nothing like that. Its delicious", said Tae. Sohee nodded and then said, "Why are you so quiet then? You were never like this." Before Tae could spoke anything, Jimin said, "Noona he is like this only. He is the same since I met him." Sohee frowned but didn't said anything. She in her mind, "What happened to him? He was always very talkative and bubbly. But now, he seems so sincere and quiet."

"Noona, I am done", said Jimin. She looked at Jimin's bowl and said, "Jimin-ah, how many times should I tell you to eat all the vegetables. Eat it now." Jimin said, "But noona, I don't like it." Sohee said, "I don't want to listen anything and Tae you too, eat everything." Yoona chuckled looking at Jimin all sulking.

Then Tae spoke in a low voice, "I already ate noona." Sohee frowned and asked, "Tomatoes too?" Tae nodded. "O-okay", said Sohee. Sohee in her mind, "He never liked tomatoes. I think he have become mature now." They all finished their dinner and Sohee left. They all go back to their work.