Chapter 61

Jungkook and Tae were left alone in the room.

Jungkook looked at Tae but he was not speaking anything. Just standing there blankly. After few minutes, Jungkook gathered all his courage and spoke in a low voice, "H-hyung, s-sorry------". Tae didn't said anything and went to the washroom and brought the first-aid kit from there.

He sat on the bed in front of Jungkook and opened the kit. He took a cotton ball and poured some antiseptic on it and raised his hand towards Jungkook's lips. He started cleaning the cut on his lips which was due to the hard slap from Yoongi. Jungkook was continously staring at Tae's face but there were no expressions on his face. He was just blankly cleaning his wounds.

After cleaning the cut on Jungkook's lips, he noticed his left ear all red and a little purple. He then noticed fingerprints on his left cheek. Then he held Jungkook's hands and checked them. He couldn't find any wounds there. Then he asked, "Where are you hurt more?" Jungkook spoke lightly, "H-hyung, p-please don't ignore me. P-please talk to----."

He was cut-off by Tae in between who spoke in a deep scary voice, "Just answer me what I asked." Jungkook gulped and spoke, "M-my left leg is hurting and my upper body."

"What hyung did?", asked Tae emotionlessly. Jungkook spoke, "H-he kicked me twice on my left leg and beated me w-with belt on my u-upper body." Tae didn't said anything and moved towards Jungkook's leg and rolled his trousers upwards and checked his leg. He saw a huge purple bruise on his calf. His skin was badly chapped from that area like someone stomped on it and it was bleeding badly. It was looking so painful.

Tae took another cotton ball and poured some antiseptic on it and carefully started cleaning the wound. Jungkook was not at all reacting or not even moving a little when Tae was cleaning the wound. Tae glanced at him and saw him shutting his eyes tightly, his brows furrowed, his lips clasped together, his fists clenching the bedsheet tightly. He was trying really hard not to make any sound and was bearing the pain.

Tae's eyes got teary seeing Jungkook in so much pain but didn't said anything. He continued cleaning the wound and after that he quickly applied the ointment on his wound. Then he carefully bandaged the area. When Tae was done, Jungkook opened his eyes and some tears fell down from his eyes. He quickly wiped his tears and took a deep breathe.

Tae then said, "Remove your shirt." Jungkook opened his shirt and remove it. Tae looked at his upper body. Multiple deep purple stroke lines were there on his body. It was bleeding from some of the parts. Tae sighed and started cleaning his wounds and then put ointment on it. He then dressed his wounds. He made him wear his shirt back. He then put some pain-relief cream on all of his bruises. Jungkook never hissed once. He was bearing all the pain without making a single sound.

After Tae was all done, he closed the first-aid kit after putting everything back in it. He stood up to put the kit back in the washroom's cabinet but Jungkook held his wrist stopping him. He spoke, "Tae hyung, p-please. I k-know I did wrong but please don't i-ignore me. I can't t-take it hyung. P-please."

Tae jerked his hand away and spoke back-facing him, "You proved that me and Yoongi hyung doesn't matter to you. Atlast, you did what you wanted to do. Good." Jungkook started speaking, "No... no hyung, please-----", but stopped when Tae went into the washroom without listening to him. He shed more tears and sobbed.

Tae came back from the washroom and picked up Jungkook's bag and checked it. He found a cigarette packet and took it. He thoroughly checked his bag but there was no another packet. He then picked up his hoodie and checked his pockets and found a drugs packet. He took it too. Then he cleaned the powder lying on the study table and checked all the drawers, cabinets and the closet of his room but didn't find any more cigarette or drugs packets. He then asked Jungkook, "Do you have another packet? I hope you will not lie this time."