Chapter 56

Time skips, after half an hour (around 8 pm), at the restaurant

Tae, Jimin, Yoona and Sohee, all of them reached the restaurant. They entered in and went closer to the reception to ask about the reservation. As soon as they reached there, the receipionist spoke to Sohee, "Sorry mam, whole restaurant is booked today."

Sohee spoke, "Yes we know. Reservation in in name of Kim Yoongi, right?" The receptionist spoke, "Ohh, I am really sorry mam. I didn't know you all are his guests. Actually, Mr. Kim is our regular customer and I am the manager here. He usually books our restaurant for his meetings and all. So we thought, its also for one of his meeting."

Sohee spoke, "No worries. This is a family dinner today." The manager said, "I am really sorry mam. Please come. My staff will escort you inside." They all started following the staff members.

Yoona was a little shocked. She whispered to Tae, "Tae, your hyung booked the full restaurant, just for a dinner?" Before Tae could say anything, Jimin said, "Tae is a rich brat Yoona." Tae smacked Jimin's head and spoke, "Yahh! Stop it. I am not a brat."

The staff took them to the lounge and they all settled down on the couches and started chit-chatting. After some time, Yoongi came. He was wearing blue pants and a white shirt. His tie loosely hanging around the shirt's collar. He was carrying his blazer on his arm. He approached near them and hugged Sohee from behind wrapping his arms around his shoulder. Sohee looked at his back and Yoongi pecked her on her lips and spoke, "Sorry to make you wait." "Its fine. We just arrived", said Sohee.

Yoongi nodded and settled himself beside Sohee. Just then, he noticed Yoona and said, "Oh Yoona, how are you?" "I am fine oppa", said Yoona. Before he could say anything, Tae spoke, "Hyung, I invited her. Its fine, right?" Yoongi smiled and spoke, "Yeah yeah, its definitely fine." Tae smiled. Jimin greeted Yoongi and Yoongi also greeted him back.

Just then Tae asked, "Hyung, where is Jungkook?" Yoongi replied, "I called him to come here. He might be arriving soon." Tae nodded. Just then Jin and Namjoon arrived. They both sat on the couch beside Sohee and Yoongi. They greeted Sohee. Then Yoongi spoke, "Hyung and Namjoon, you both are late." Jin spoke, "So what? I know you yourself just came." Yoongi laughed nervously and spoke, "How you got to know hyung?" Namjoon chuckled and said, "He knows you better than anyone else bro." Yoongi nodded.

Then Namjoon looked at Yoona and asked, "Who is she Yoongi?" Yoongi said, "Ohh, she is Tae's friend. Tae invited her. Her name is Yoona." "Ohh okay. Hi Yoona", said Namjoon with a smile. She smiled back and spoke, "Hi...."

"You can call me oppa. My name is Namjoon. I am a writer", said Namjoon. "Ohh, okay oppa", said Yoona. Then Jin spoke, "My name is Jin. I am a model." Yoona exclaimed and spoke, "Ohh! Are you the famous model, Seokjin?"

Jin smiled and nodded. Yoona squealed in happiness and spoke, "Oh my god! I am your big fan. Its so nice to meet you here. See, I have your wallpaper on my lock screen." Jin smiled and spoke, "Thank you Yoona. Its good to meet you." Tae mentally rolled his eyes and pouted a little. Jimin whispered Tae, "Jealous? Why don't you try and spill coffee on Jin hyung? Whats say?"

Tae kicked Jimin and spoke, "Shut up, moron." Jimin laughed and teased Tae more.

Just then Hobi arrived and sat on a chair and spoke, "Yoongi-ah, I double checked the security of the restaurant. Everything is fine." Yoongi just nodded. Sohee spoke, "Stop worrying you both. Relax!" Then Hobi and Yoona also introduced each other.

Hobi then said, "Sohee, this man sitting beside you, can't let me breathe peacefully. You know how much he makes me work." Everyone laughed at Hobi's statement and Sohee playfully hit Yoongi's shoulder and spoke, "Yahh! Why you do this, huh?" Yoongi spoke in defence, "What I did? He is one who is always happy to work. He don't trust other people with work and do everything by his own. I am innocent here." Sohee spoke, "Ohhh, I know you. You surely make him work too much."