If You Fall Asleep ❤️🧡💙💜💚

RAPH》

♡ Once he sees you asleep, his heart with break.

♡ Look at you so comfortable and cozy

♡ He will carefully pick you up and place you in bed under the covers, carefully

♡ Then he'll kiss your forehead and whisper I love you's and compliments on how cute you are asleep.

♡ Then he'll careful lift the sheets and climb in bed with you. Carefully moving you closer to his chest and holding you until you wake up.

LEO》

♡ Will be watching a ROM COM movie with you.

♡ Then he'll feel something touch his shoulder. He'll look down to see you resting on his shoulder asleep.

♡ Will portal you into his room, on the bed for you to rest. 

♡ He'll put his hoodie on you for extra comfort also because you look cute with It on.

♡ Get a bunch of stuffies and fluffy blankets for you to cuddle with.

♡ Then hell also get in bed with you. Holding you close to his chest with you facing him. The hell brush a piece of hair behind your ear.

♡ Will listen to your heartbeat and listen to you breath. It's really calming to him. He just adores you.

DONNIE》

♡ Will notice you have fallen asleep and started blushing at how cute you look

♡ Picks you up carefully and takes you to his lab.

♡ He'll sit down in his chair at his desk and have you sleep on his lap with your tummies touching.

♡ Then he'll work on his projects with you quietly snoring and holding onto him.

♡ Occasionally he'll give you a kiss on the forehead and tell you that your the best lab partner he could ask for even if your asleep.

MIKEY》

♡ Sees your asleep and absolutely dies

♡ Poor baby has been waiting forever this to happen.

♡ You both re on the couch and he doesn't want to move you and risk waking you up, so he'll get a bunch of pillows and blankets and fairy lights and make a pillow fort over the couch.

♡ Once the pillow fort is done he'll sleep on top of you. 

♡ Then he'll listen to your heartbeat and you quietly snore

APRIL》

♡ Will have mayhem portal you too bed.

♡Grabs a bunch of blankets and makes coffee for you so you'll have it in the morning.

♡ Will hold you close in bed. 

♡ Mayhem will come cuddle with the both of you

♡ Once you wake up you'll get a lot of kisses from April and Mayhem