The flirting begins!

After the pair pulled apart and ended the kiss, Crowley's face heated up and smoke started seeping from his skin.

"Dear, your smoking." Azi

Crowley didn't reply, he just buried his face in his hands in embarrassment. Aziraphale loved that he could make him act this way. He loved how flustered he made Crowley.

He lifted the demons chin and looked in his eyes.

"Do I make you nervous, dear?" Azi

This broke Crowley. His eyes widened and his mouth hung slightly open. There was NO WAY Azi was saying all of this, did he know how many times he made Crowley feel this way? His heart stopped, his brain malfunctioned. He stood up, barely as his legs were weak, and muttered some excuse that wasn't actual words and practically ran outside. He quickly got into the Bentley and just sat there, breathing manually.

Aziraphale trailed after him and politely knocked on the window. He opened the door, grabbed Crowley's hand and pulled him out of the Bentley.

"No hiding anymore." Azi

He pulled him back into the bookshop and promptly sat him back down.

"Am I going to fast for you this time?" Azi

Crowley shook his head.

"I- uh. I've just...been waiting for so long. And it's finally happening- i guess I'm just a bit overwhelmed." Crowley

"Alright dear" Azi

Crowley got over himself and decided to give Aziraphale a taste of his own medicine. He knew that physical touch was his love language so he got up and wrapped his arms around the angels waist. It was his turn to be flustered now. His eyes widened quickly and he tried to play it cool but he couldn't help the blush spreading across his face.

"Oh, uh, this is fine! I'm fine Crowley! Haha! I am completely fine!" Azi

"You sure about that angel?" Crowley

Oh, fuck.

This was a mistake. The demon knew exactly how to flirt with him, he had been doing it for over 6000 years after all. This was a huge mistake.

Crowley put his hand on the angels cheek and nervously leant in and kissed his neck. It was only a peck, nothing too major, but for them it was big. He regretted it instantly when Azi's face was not smiling. He freaked out.

"Oh, Satan! I'm so sorry Az I'm so sorry please don't leave me again, I know I go too fast for you. I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry!" Crowley

And with that, he rushed out of the bookshop, into the Bentley and drove away. Aziraphale just stood, shocked. He placed a hand over where he was kissed and processed what had just happened. Oh dear, he didn't say anything. Crowley had left! He needed to go after him!

He preformed a small miracle to teleport himself into the Bentley. Crowley jumped when he saw him.

"Crowley stop the car." Azi

The Bentley came to a sharp halt which jolted them both forwards.

"You don't go too fast. I- just... did not expect that at all! It's okay...I liked it." Azi

The last part was a small whisper but yet again, Crowley heard it all the same. He smirked.

"Sorry for running off but if you really liked it that much Angel, I can do it again!" Crowley

He was being playful.

"Go on then." Azi

Oh. He hadn't expected that. Even Aziraphale was surprised with himself but he stood his ground. Crowley leaned in and gently kissed him again. Both of their hearts fluttered in unison.

"W- was that okay?" Crowley

"Yes my dear. It was perfect." Azi

He beamed at him, proud of his work and started driving again.

"Where are we going?" Azi

"A very alcoholic breakfast at the ritz!" Crowley.

Soon they arrived and a table miraculously came free.

"Hello! You two haven't been here in a while! Have you been alright?"

The ritz worker recognised them? Well, they had been dining there every other week since it was built, but still!

"Ah, thank you dear! As well as we could be! Haha." Azi

"Oh did something happen?" She asked worriedly.

Crowley gave her a quick glance and she let it go.

"Uh- anyway, let me show you to your table!"

She led them to a quiet two-seat table and handed them menus.

"Good choice dear!" Azi

"I know you like the quiet." Crowley

He started to glow, literally. He glowed angel light. Some heads turned but Crowley was too busy admiring him to death stare them. He was so beautiful, he was so so beautiful. Crowley would choose him over stars any day, he regretted that day, when they first met as angels.

"Look at you, you're gorgeous." Crowley

Aziraphale gazed at him, starry eyed. He had been thinking about that day at the stars for years and years. He wished Crowley had said it about him, and he finally had. Suddenly, he felt tears in his eyes and he buried his face in his hands.

"Oh, Angel? What's wrong? I'm sorry." Crowley

"No dear, it's fine, I just. Ive wanted to hear that for so long." Azi

Crowley shuffled his chair closer and wiped the tears away with his jacket sleeve. The ritz worker saw this and decided to walk the opposite direction and beckoned over some of the staff. They, discreetly, watched the pair whilst also taking orders. The same woman came over to take their order.

"Hello! Anything I can get you two or do you just want the usual?"

"Just the usual please dear!" Azi

Crowley didn't like that his pet name was being used for other people. It was his name. He frowned and crossed his arms like a sulking child. Azi saw this and sighed.

"What is it my dear?" Azi

The demon went back into his usual pose after the 'my' was added and muttered that it was nothing. Azi just rolled his eyes and started fidgeting with his bow tie. Soon enough their drinks came and a small plate of sushi for the Angel.

"To us." Azi

Crowley gave a huge smile.

"To us." Crowley

Their glasses clinked and they both took a swig. They then leaned in and had a small but meaningful kiss. The ritz workers eyes widened and I grin spread across her face. She ran into the kitchen and 'Good old fashioned lover boy' started playing. Crowley chuckled to himself. Once Aziraphale had finished his sushi the Ritz worker came back with two slices of cake with 'Congratulations!' toppers placed on a squirt of whip cream.

"It's on the house! Thank God you two have finally got together! We've all been waiting for it!"

A small group of Ritz workers were very obviously focused on the pair. The angel gave a little wave and the demon hid his face a bit. He was secretly smiling though, Aziraphale knew this.

"Aww, that is so sweet! Thank you, it means alot." Azi

"Ive been waiting for ages too, trust me." Crowley

The ritz worker laughed and left.

The Angel and Demon beamed at eachother and held hands across the table.

I love you.

Was it too soon?