Runaway.

After the Ritz, the two went back to the bookshop. Aziraphale was a bit tired as he wasn't fully healed yet so Crowley, once again, bridal style carried him into the shop and up the spiral staircase, and into bed. This time he picked him out some pjamas and left the room so he could change as they were both quite anxious about Heaven noticing all of the little miracles. Actually, why haven't Heaven been looking for the Angel? Hell must've said something about his random disappearance from a locked room. Maybe they shouldn't be staying in the bookshop. It might not be safe.

"Angel?" Crowley

"Yes my dear?" Azi

"I don't wanna bring this up, but, well...how come your old lot hasn't come looking for you? Y'know, you kinda dissapeared." Crowley

Azi's smile dropped as he considered it.

"Well, perhaps they don't know yet? I mean, they didn't really check up on me that often in Hell." Azi

"Yeah but it has been 3 weeks Angel." Crowley

"I suppose it has." Azi

"Sorry Angel, I know you don't like talking about them." Crowley

He spat out the last word, it was to comfort Aziraphale but it hurt him a little. He gave a small smile and patted the space next to him. Crowley tensed up and his eyes widened. Azi saw as he had made a new rule that Crowley should have to take his glasses off if they where in the bookshop alone, (apart from Muriel of course). Once again, the angel loved how he could make him act this way.
He loved that he was loved.
He patted the space again and smiled lovingly.

"Are you sure?" Crowley

"Of course my dear!" Azi

Crowley creeped towards the bed and sat on the edge, taking his shoes and jacket off. He wearily lay back and averted any and all eye contact with the angel. Aziraphale took the jump and shuffled towards Crowley, slinging an arm around him. The demon melted into the touch, sure he was nervous but he suppressed those feelings. This moment was too special for that. No one would interrupt them, he made sure of it. If they did, well... let's just say it would be better if they didn't. He inched close to Azi, he just wanted to be as close as he possibly could. He had waited so long for this moment and it was finally happening. It was terrifying.

Aziraphale leaned in and kissed him tenderly on the forehead.

"Thank you." Azi

"For what Angel?" Crowley

"Everything." Azi

"Ngk." Crowley

Aziraphale chuckled and started to plant little kisses all over Crowleys face.

"Angel! Stoppppp!!! I'm gonna have so many freckles!" Crowley

He started laughing and soon the pair were giggling away. It was so peaceful. So good. Maybe too good.

Suddenly, Crowley's smile dropped and he stopped laughing. Aziraphale pulled away.

"What is it my dear?" Azi

"I- I don't know. Flashes, flashes of evil. But not my kind of evil. Something different." Crowley

"What is something different?" Azi

"I cant tell. It feels familiar though. Like ive sensed it before, it's definitely not hellish." Crowley

"Oh dear. Is it...heavenly?" Azi

He was so scared. He didn't want to go back, they had completely betrayed him.

"I'm sorry Angel." Crowley