Chapter 6: The Demon's Beautiful Markings

Author's Note: Coming for you Marvel Universe hehe... Thank you again to everyone who came from Tik Tok and leave such sweet comments! You guys are inspiring me to finish quickly!!!

Sukuna's patience was wearing thin as he once again found himself summoned by the stepmother.

He couldn't hide his annoyance as he entered the room and demanded, "What more could you want now? My patience is thinning."

The stepmother, though visibly frightened, managed to hold her ground and stammered, "Our deal isn't through yet. The noble house you thought you took care of is sending their knights over to seize us. Words from the maids in the house are saying that they are summoning... a beast from hell. They say they could hear its mighty roars throughout their underground dungeon."

Sukuna clicked his tongue in irritation, muttering, "Annoying rats are getting desperate," as he turned sharply to exit the room, his expression darkening.

As he opened the door, he was surprised to see Cinderella standing on the other side, jumping back in shock at the door's aggressive opening. His features softened for a moment as he looked at her, but he quickly shifted his gaze back to the stepmother.

"You," the stepmother pointed at Cinderella, "leave our honored guest alone! Get over here, girl."

Sukuna turned to see Cinderella's face paling, trembling slightly. She seemed too focused on her stepmother's wrath to question the peculiar designation of the butler as an honored guest. Sukuna left, turning back one last time to witness Cinderella disappearing behind the grand doors.

Sukuna moved swiftly toward the rival noble house, determined to eradicate them. Upon arriving at the front of the mansion, he scoffed at the sight of knights and archers surrounding the property, ready to defend.

"You think you feeble things have a chance against ME?" he shouted with arrogance.

But to his surprise, a figure emerged from the balcony, and Sukuna assumed it was the son seeking revenge for his fallen father.

The figure calmly explained, "No, they are just precautionary measures. This will be your opponent."

Before Sukuna could ask, a deafening roar erupted from the forest behind the mansion, followed by screams and the sound of trees being torn apart.

In moments, orange fur emerged, one tail, two tails, three, four, five... "Dammit," Sukuna cursed to himself.

"He must've sacrificed a lot to summon the nine-tailed beast."

He called out to the screeching beast, "KURAMA! YOU'RE A FOOL FOR BEING SUMMONED TO THIS WEAKLING!"

Kurama, the nine-tailed beast, recognized Sukuna and bellowed, "Sukuna. I've been waiting for a chance to kill you."

Sukuna grimaced, realizing he was in for a challenging battle, something he hadn't experienced in a long time.

After his long and grueling battle, Sukuna returned to Cinderella's mansion, battered and exhausted. He entered the stepmother's drawing room to report his victory.

"The whole house is gone," Sukuna said, trying to conceal his weariness.

The stepmother, astonished, couldn't believe how swiftly her troubles had disappeared.

"W-what?" she stammered, clutching the brooch from the newly-fallen noble house.

Sukuna snapped back, "Don't make me repeat myself."