4

Everyone is sitting and having tea in the morning.Murtasim will bring Maaz to school.Haya is sitting on the sofa next to Meerab and looking at her mobile.As Murtasim came down,Haya sat straight.Pushed Meerab lightly said in a low voice;

"Aa gaya tumhara Ashiq."

Meerab raised her head and looked at Murtasim. He sat next to Waqas Khan.Not only that Haya noticed his looks.She also knows that's how he looks at her it's totally different from others.

Murtasim stood up. The kurta pulled a little. Looking at his lady love,he says;

"Meerab,Maaz ko bolu school ke liye der ho raha hai."

Meerab goes up.She calls Maaz.Murtasim took Maaz's hand and went out.Before going out from the home,he turned back and don't forget to looked at his lady love.Haya pinches Meerab.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the afternoon Murtasim brought Maaz from school and both sat for lunch.Meerab is serving them food on Salma khanam's order.Murtasim secretly looks at Meerab and she feels it.Sometimes she told herself that things are not like this what she thinks they are.She is taking things unnecessarily seriously.

While eating,Maaz said to Murtasim;

"Aap ki girlfriend ke sath shaadi kab hoga Murtasim bhai."

Meerab gives him an angry glance and says in a serious tone;

"Chup chap khana khau Maaz.Tang nahi karo."

Haya is passing by there.Her feet stopped after hearing Maaz's question to Murtasim.She was curious to see the look of Murtasim on Meerab.Because whenever anyone discusses marriage of him,he looks at Meerab.

Murtasim gets up after eating.He replies Maaz while washing his hands with handwash.

"Jis din meri dil ki malika "I love you" bolegi uske agle din hogi shaadi."

Meerab surprisingly looks at him and there is a crooked smile at the corner of his lips.Then Started walking straight and did not turn back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ek jaruri baat karni hai Meerab."

Meerab is making the bed.Haya is sitting in a corner of the room.Meerab did not reply to her words. Quietly doing her work.She does not want to spoil her ears by listening to Haya.

Haya says again;

"Thik ho karlo ignore.Ek din jab mein nahi rahungi na tab ihmiyat hogi meri baat ka."

Meerab laughs.Haya also blinked and smiled back at the other side.

"Bakwas band kar.Bolo kya bolna hai."

Haya hurriedly went up to Meerab .She would not feel peace if she did not say the word.A kind of turmoil flowed in the mind.

"Aaj Murtasim bhai ki smile notice kiya hai kaise woh tumhe dekh kar muskurate huye bola jis din "I love you" bolegi uske agle din shadi karega.Mujhe pehle shak tha ab pakka yakeen hai woh mohabbat tumse karta hai aur shadi bhi tum hi se karna chahta hai."

Meerab gives her a unbelievable expression and says;

"Aisa waisa kuch nahi hai.Tum jyada soch rahe ho is liye aisa laga.Woh kisi aur ko pasand karte hai.Mere samne aitraf kiya hai lekin Haya woh ladki mein nahi hu."

Haya says indifferent mind;

"Khud karega love marriage aur meri mohabbat ki dushman bane beitha hai.Mohabbat karne ka haq sirf unhe hai kya hume nahi."

"Mujhe kyun bol rahi hai jake unhe bol jo tumhari mohabbat ki dushman hai."

Suddenly Haya's mood goes off.She recalls how she called Naurez many times in private but as usual his mobile is switched off. Although Haya has a smile on her face,thousands of pains are hidden in her heart.Sometimes it seems like she can't stand it. Can't accept anymore this suffocating.Is the same age love will not be fulfilled? All love depends on age?Haya can live with him but Why are the people objecting her relationship with him?What happens if they accept?Haya cried. There is a lot of chaos around her.Meerab looks at Haya in surprise.Why is she suddenly crying like this?