6

"Woh din kabhi nahi ayega.Is liye aisa ummed dil mein maat paliye jo kabhi pura hi nahi hoga.Mujhe aap se kabhi mohabbat nahi hogi.Aap kisi se kya pyar denge aap ko to logo ko sirf dhamkana aata hai darana aata hai.Mujhe aap se khauf aata hai mohabbat nahi."

Saying this words Meerab left from there.Murtasim looks at her with tearly eyes and said from her behind.

"Agar tum ko mujhse itna hi khauf aata hai to chala jata hu mein yaha se.Tum sukoon se bekhauf hoke raho.Mujhe sirf tumhari khushiyan chahiye Meerab.Agar mere mojudgi tumhe tumhe takleef deta hai to mera yaha se chala jana hi behtar hai."

Meerab turned around her head and looked at him.
__________________________________

Murtasim is not at home for seventeen days.He told everyone that he will go to the cabinet. He has work there. He has not called anyone after leaving the house. Not even his mother.

Meerab feels very bad for Murtasim.His emptiness is killing her in these days.Why is she so fond of the man?Is it called 'love'?

Calling Murtasim sitting on the balcony. The mobile keeps saying unreachable.She is worried for him and praying that nothing should not happened to him.As if she is about to go crazy because he is not calling.If he could talk a little once,she could calm the heart.Why does she feel so restless? Knees with hands,she is crying.She is feeling suffocating.

Suddenly the ringtone rang.Meerab hurriedly raised her head.Murtasim called coming.Tears are quickly removed and the call is received. The quiet voice of the man said;

"Call kyun kiya?"

Meerab has no power to speak.It feels like hearing Murtasim's voice after years.She stopped crying with a hard bite but her efforts are in vain.A faint sound reached his ears.

"Rone ke liye call to nahi kiya hoga.Kis liye kiya jaldi batau."

Meerab took a deep breath and swallow then says,

"Kaha hai aap?Pichle satra din se gayeb hai aap.Pata hai sab kitna pareshaan hai aap ke liye.Phone bhi band karke rakh diya.Logo ko parwah nahi hota kya aap ke liye."

Saying this Meerab cried.Murtasim is smiling in the voice of his beloved while leaning on the car seat. This has never happened before. Rather, when his lover cried, the burning sensation in his chest would start. And today is smiling. Strange thing!

"Tum ro kyun rahi ho?Tum ko to khauf aata hai mujhse.Mein to kisi ko pyar dene ke qabil nahi hu.Is na qabil insaan ke liye apna kimti ansu kharach maat karo."

Meerab gets little bit anger and says;

"Aap ko pata nahi kyun ro rahi hu mein?Logo ko rulane mein maza aata hai aap ko?"

Murtasim laughed out loud.Meerab is a little startled.She brings the mobile from her ear.Put it in that place again.She listened to him with great interest.

"Tumhari ankhon se behti hui ansu ki wajah mein hu kya mere dil ki malika?"

Meerab feels free to say;

"Meri ankhon mein ansu ki wajah aap hai.Sab bohot pareshan hai ghar mein."

"Tum pareshan nahi ho?Tumhe takleef nahi ho rahi mere liye?"

"Ha ho raha hai bohot."

"To mere ghar laut aane se tumhari takleef kam ho jayegi?"

"Ha ho jayegi.Laut aaye na ghar."

"Tumhari takelef kam karne ke liye ayunga jarur."

There is a glimmer of happiness in the tearful face.Meerab hurriedly said,

"To kab aa rahe hai ghar?"

"Jis din tum yeh kahoge tumhe mujhse mohabbat hai us din."

Saying this Murtasim cut the call without given a chance to say anything to Meerab.

__________________________________

This short chapter is little gift for you.I'm very overwhelmed by your response to this story.It's my beyond expectation that how much you involved with this.So I decided to try my best to update regularly.