𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

Prologue

                                                                                            Prologue

"SEIZE HER, CAPTURE THE RUSALKA" her breath shortened, her senses heightened, she could see everything, hear everything from a thousand kilometers, her hair was messed up and muddy, more green than the white blonde  she always used to carry. The girl  only of the age of ten and seven, her beauty so captivating, astounding. She was just a girl loved by the whole village,  adored by hundreds. how could something go so wrong in such short notice?  what became the reason for her ruination? The same thing that would, eventually, become her salvation.

One moment she was completely human, and the next thing she knew she was drowning herself in her helpers blood. It had happened so fast she did not even see the veins popping under her eyes. She did not realize how fast she had gotten to the girl she called family. Irena Rusalovna or in sweet 'krasivaia ruzalka' did not discern that she could hear the heartbeat, how the blood moved in the artery, or how her fangs had grown and bit another woman's neck.

Not long after the gory scene had been discovered, And Irena, obviously not having a clear mind, did what her instincts told her to. She RAN.

In another's perspective near the river there was kneeling an other-wordly beauty, her long beautiful hair that looked like grassy green under the moonlight, washing her face.

But the people she ran from saw her as she truly was, she was a demon, hiding behind a perfect face to allure the people around her, to trap them and paint the water red.

the girl moved back until she stepped into water.

The beautiful creature could do nothing but be trapped between river and her people.

" SEIZE HER, CAPTURE THE RUSALKA" they yelled. A man stepped in the front, his hair ruffled, his eyes holding agony and fear. He caught her and put a knife to her throat. Then another came

"We should not allow her to die so easy, not after her monstrous act, we refuse!"

And without the single glance, the man tried to put her down. She clinged to his arms, to his clothes.

"Petyr please, i am begging you, let me go, for our child Petyr PLEASE" he looked at her, and maybe a few hours ago he'd see the girl he'd married, the girl he was deeply in love, the girl that would become the mother of his children. But that has changed. His gaze hardened and his eyes filled with fury. Irena realized that there was no coming back and she screamed.