𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖊

CHAPTER I

                                                                     CHAPTER I

Carmen Ares was quick to catch a plane and come to the small town called Mystic Falls. While the brunette was most definitely busy trying to find a witch to help her unlock her memories, she dropped everything to help her best friend.

She could not lie and say the brunette liked the change of scenario. The small town seemed nothing like the city she lived in. and as far as she knew this was her first time travelling. As soon as she got to mystic falls she went to the hotel, dropped her suitcase and called her friend.

"𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙣 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙣 𝙙𝙤𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙨𝙠 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙅𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙨?...... 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧, 𝙞𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮?"

"𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙝 𝙞'𝙢 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙘 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜"

"𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙢, 𝙤𝙗𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙩𝙤𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙅𝙀𝙉"
Carmen made a fake huff like she was annoyed to which her friend answered with a small chuckle.

2104 𝘍𝘭𝘰𝘺𝘥 𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘵. 𝘉𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘮𝘦 ;)

In the hotel room, a blonde vampire smiled. She knew Jenna's obsession over french macarons was her doing. After all, she loved them more than anything.

On the way to the lobby, she decided to message a dear friend.

" 𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙮 𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝘼𝙉𝙎𝙒𝙀𝙍 𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙂𝙊𝘿𝘿𝘼𝙈𝙉 𝙋𝙃𝙊𝙉𝙀!!? 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨... 𝙤𝙝 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙄'𝙢 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙥"