𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕴𝕴

i would suggest listening to a little death by the neighbourhood. that song inspired me to write this.
┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

Does a thing such as a fatal flaw in fate actually exist? Or is it destiny? Many have it differently labelled, but just for you to understand. I will tell you this. Fate is a result of one's actions. Destiny, however, is untwistable, set in a stone, chosen by the power we, as human beings are unable to concede. That is why we call it god. The god, or the gods, they're called the power that chooses our destiny, our end, our reason for living. One may alter their fate, but they can not change their predetermined end. Because no man comes close to the gods, not even the deadly saint roaming the mother earth, kicking the dirt beneath her feet. No matter how many times Irena Rusalka or Elijah Mikaelson had twisted their own fate,tried coming closer to the all-power or altered their way of living, they would not be able to change their destiny of ending up together. They could not amend it the way they wanted. Because like it or not, the saint of fertility was meant to bear the name Mikaelson just as she was destined to be destroyed by it.

Now Irena Rusalka and Carmen Ares were two different people. The elder, while having the experience with ruthlessness, was not a fan of blood and gory at all. Carmen was a different story. Blurry mind, animal of a husband, alone? The brunette was brutal, uncaring and chaotic.

What was the saying? 𝘈 𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨.

And for a long time, Carmen Ares was completely fucking alone. 

Throat to throat, eye to eye, heart to heart. Atoms were mingling and mixing together, finding their place, just where they belonged. Amidst of total serenity,the two vampires' confused minds filled the still house. Carmen had never felt like this. The moment her detractor took his hands off her neck, she moved in the front, like the brunette moved with the flow of this unexplained energy. Carmen craved his touch like no other, she would risk her life once again, just to feel his skin touch hers. She was ready to die at his hands, and would be willing to do so, if her mind did not clash with the demands of her heart.

The two seemed to move in sync, Carmen was smart to comprehend that he came here for Elena. But she would rather die than have this gorgeous man take her. The blue eyed vampire was fast to stand in front of the doppelganger. And once more the sapphire caught the darkest shade of wood, burnt, like ashes.

"𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦, 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦" he said in a demanding tone, his words sweet, hiding the threats behind it. "𝒩𝑜"Carmen's voice was stern, she was unwilling to give up and it showed. But sometimes the world has to be against your words.