𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝕴𝕴

tw: swearing, blood, gore, abuse, sa,usw

Prologue part II

Of all the things she has gone through life, of all the places she's been and lived. She did not think she would end up in the river Seine. Oh Paris, the city of love and romance, a destination every single person wished to visit. A place full of museums and cafes, the city of spectacles.

She hated it, woken up on the dock of some kind of boat, head feeling way too heavy for her to carry. The girl's eyes fluttered open, she had woken up. Yet again.

But oh what was life if not persevering. What is life without the downfall of everything after good?

I may have made a mistake, unfortunately Irena Rusalka died in England in 1492. The woman who had woken up in Paris, might have had her looks or her soul, but she no longer held her mind. Her throat was itching, she was thirsty, not for water but Blood.

" She's awake. Oh dear me, are you alright?"

She spun her head towards the voice. There was a man. His eyes were a gorgeous shade of blue. The girl, even not right in her mind, could see that.

"What is your name, lady?"

He said in a language she could not decipher. She shot him a confused look. In an instant he grabbed a bottle of water and gave it to her. The blonde hesitantly took it and gulped it down.

"Jacques, I'm Jacques"

The girl did not say anything. Not because she did not wish to say her own name, no. she opened her mouth but nothing came out. She could not remember her own name.

That is how Carmen Ares was born. Jacques Ares was to many people a good man, a faithful man, a perfect husband of our dearest Irena or Carmen now. After taking the blonde beauty to his home, he made sure she was healthy and even gave her the education she needed. But what she did not expect was to have no say in who she would marry, or marry at all in the twenty-first century. The girl had no wish to marry him whatsoever, but there she was, forced in a white dress she found hideous, forced to be part of a marriage she did not want. Did not need. But unfortunately, this would not be the worst part of her life. Right after the ceremony, she had felt the need to drink, she was thirsty, thirsty for blood. So after drowning herself in the blood of the registrar. Careful enough to not stain the white dress she had a clear disdain to.

It took months for Carmen to understand what was going through her body. Why did she have the need to live off blood? Why did she not remember anything from her past? Why was she in the river at all? This was the second time the blonde devil had to get acquainted with her nature and it was hell.