12|so embarrasing

"Well... Aotori you were in the toilet just now. Did something happen?"

Kobayashi Aotori, who was wrapping tape on his fingers, paused and looked sideways at Semi Eita, who was sweating inexplicably next to him. Following his gaze, Kobayashi Aotori looked at him for a while.

Following this direction, he saw the seats of Aoba Johsai. Compared to the colours of his teammates around him, Kindaichi has completely faded, and it seems that a soul has been spit out of his mouth. The soul still has a peaceful expression on his face, with his hands folded on his chest, slowly floating upward.

On the side, Oikawa Tooru had tears in his exaggerated eyes. He held Kindaichi's shoulders with both hands and shook them vigorously: "Kindaichi! Don't die!!"

Ah...is it because of me?
No, that's not right! No matter how you think about it, this is all the fault of the original Kobayashi!

In his case even if he reaches the point where the opponent is unable to fight back, he will deliberately miss a few times and never let the opponent lose too ugly!

Kobayashi opened his mouth, but unfortunately, he was 'Kobayashi- now and could not speak out any words of defence.

"Hmph, as expected of Aotori-chan, you defeated one of the opponent's members in just a short time in the toilet..." Tendo leaned on Ushijima Wakatoshi, and suddenly stretched out a finger and used the expression 'I know and said loudly:
"Ah! Did you beat someone in the toilet?"

"Of course not!!" Aotori glared and retorted, but he couldn't argue. He could only shake his head and cut off the excess tape with scissors. The teacher advisor beside him took the tape back and glanced at Tendo helplessly:
"Okay, the game is about to begin, Stop joking."

Don't mess with Kobayashi either, otherwise, I really think you'll get beaten.

Why? Why did I also acquiesce that Aotori would hit people?
very strange.
----
As the whistle blew, Kobayashi Aotori and Shiratorizawa entered the court. He brushed the dark blue hair in front of his eyes and then repeated the action he had done hundreds of thousands of times, squatting down, He looked at the net in front of him calmly.
Ah, Kindaichi cheered up a little at some point.
...Although he still deliberately avoids his gaze.

But as long as I show my average ability for a while, the other party's self-confidence will rise.
The result of guessing the coin was that Aoba Johsai attacked first.
Well...it was the 'grand king' serve from the start.

Kobayashi Aotori was in the back row, and he could clearly feel Oikawa Toru's eyes staring at him.

Although he feels helpless, this is the court after all.
As he said before, he will play every game as if it is the last game of his life. This is a habit he has established from before.

Oikawa Toru smiled and grabbed the volleyball in his hand, and threw it high as the referee's whistle sounded. He strode forward a few steps, stood at the limit, and took off--
Right at the target!
His eyes lit up and he chuckled, the hair on the front of his head floating slightly due to the movement. The next moment, the ball made a crisp hitting sound and attacked mercilessly in the direction of Kobayashi Aotori at a rapid speed.

This perfect serve flew in front of Aotori. His originally lazy eyes suddenly changed, his narrow brown eyes narrowed, and the volleyball rotated at high speed in his eyes.
Seeing the right moment, he instantly adjusted his position, stepped back, squatted down and stretched out his arms--
"Boom!"
Because he used too much force, the ball flew high, almost touching the ceiling. Everyone stared at the ball blankly.

Ah, have you misjudged your strength? As expected, he was still affected a lot by Oikawa's serve.

I can't help it, I'm not the protagonist, How can I have such strong adaptability?