24|Ushijima whats wrong with you

Although many things happened in Shiratorizawa, in reality, less than a minute has passed.

"Humph." A familiar low sneer sounded, and everyone followed it. Iwaizumi, who was very familiar with this voice, had three black lines sliding down his forehead.

As the source of the sound, Oikawa Toru crossed his arms and looked at Kobayashi Aotori over there with an arrogant and dissatisfied look on his handsome face. The tail of his eyes raised slightly, and he spoke in his unique rising voice:
"You suddenly used such an oppressive move...Whether it was in response to the confrontation just now or intimidation, your purpose was indeed to dampen our team's courage!"

Um? 
damp their courage? 
Kobayashi Aotori was confused, but before he could explain, Oikawa Toru followed closely, looking at Kobayashi Aotori with sharp eyes, he stretched his fingers, and... It’s so hard to hold back his inner rage.

"You trashy ikemen!"

His voice was not quiet, but it was only loud enough for the players on both sides to hear clearly.

Everyone in Aoba Johsai was shocked. Even Iwaizumi looked at Kobayashi Aotori in surprise.

Looking at the expressionless and handsome face under the dark blue short hair.

Hmm... he does look handsome. However, he looks like a completely different type from the bastard Oikawa!
Unexpectedly, he is also the trashy type?

Oikawa Tooru, who didn't know that he was secretly scolded by the team members, proudly stretched out a finger and pointed at Kobayashi Aotori, "As i said before, don't think that Aoba Johsai will be afraid of you!"

At this time, Kobayashi Aotori suddenly remembered that he should be referring to that time.

That was an episode that happened just after the game in the morning. It was long before the game started now——
——he gonna watch the game between Karasuno and Aoba Josai, and walked out of the lounge of Shiratorizawa.

When passing by the restroom, Kobayashi Aotori suddenly had a subtle feeling, so he turned a corner and avoid the restroom.

However, just as he take a step, a figure he was very familiar with suddenly walked out——
Oikawa Tooru.

The other party also seemed surprised to bump into him at the door of the restroom, but a playful smile immediately appeared on his face:
"Huh? Isn't this Mr. Dynamite?"

There was no reply from Kobayashi Aotori, and Oikawa Tooru didn't care and continued to smile:
"Why is Mr. Dynamite here? Could he be waiting for me?"

Why am I waiting for you, a grown man? 
Or are you a girl who needs a friend to accompany you when going to the restroom?

He looked at the other person strangely, and narrowed his narrow brown eyes slightly, scanning his whole body.
At that glance, it seemed as if nothing was said, and yet it seemed as if everything was said.

Oikawa Toru was a little embarrassed by the look in Kobayashi Aotori's eyes, but he was Oikawa Toru. The next moment he raised a bright smile again, walked up to Kobayashi Aotori, and patted the other person's shoulder:
"This time is different from the last training match~"

"Compared to the hasty ending last time, I will let you have a little more fun this time." He said these ambiguous words with a smile, his voice rising slightly, like a provocative fox.