𝟏.

हौले से, धीमे से, मुझको बाँहों में भर लो ना तुमनर्म सी साँसों में, मुझको आहों में भर लो ना तुम

नर्म सी साँसों में, मुझको आहों में भर लो ना तुम

हौले से, धीमे से, मुझको बाँहों में भर लो ना तुमनर्म सी साँसों में, मुझको आहों में भर लो ना तुम

"Congratulations, Inara Rajput you have done it again. Your artwork seems to breathe life into the designs. The jury likes your designs the best every time. I am sure when you get in the field and start your own brand it will be a BOOM."

"Thank you very much sir, I'm glad my designs are to your liking."

I say feeling pride and joy, it's just the exact kind of motivation needed to go on. I get a feeling of satisfaction and fulfillness whenever my jewellery is liked by someone and it's the best feeling that is like a cherry on top of a cream pie.

Mr. Shashank Malhotra, the head of the jury for the exhibition congratulates me appreciating how my work is the best every time, and why won't it even be when designing beautiful jewellery has been my passion ever since I was ten years old. From my childhood I have been obsessed with different kinds of jewellery pieces and I just love how, even a simple gold chain can elevate a woman's beauty.

Graduating high school I knew what I had always wanted to do and that was to open my own brand of jewellery line, so that a single piece can put a smile on a woman's face, so that I can make her special day extra special, a precious moment forever memorable, her beautiful smile a bit more, the sparkle in her eyes to glow golden, that has been my inspiration.

In my college, every year an exhibition is held where students can show their designing skills and the best ones are awarded and specially shortlisted for future opportunities and ever since I joined college and started participating judges have liked my designs the best and I plan to keep it that way.

Mansi, my dear best friend crashes me in a hug suffocating the hell out of me "Oh my dear Anya I knew it, you would do it again and here it is the best designer of the exhibition award in your hands."

She is a very sweet girl but don't underestimate her when someone hurts her she makes sure to hurt them back. She's also my roommate and a fashion designing major, from the day we met, we have been inseparable besties, being there for each other in all ups and downs.