𝟏𝟕.

सैयारा मैं सैयारा, सैयारा तू सैयारासितारों के जहां में, मिलेंगे अब यारा

सितारों के जहां में, मिलेंगे अब यारा

I have just landed in Delhi airport where I am sure to be surrounded by the media again who are in an uproar with each other to get a question answered by me or to take a photo of mine with a better shot but little do they know I am already gettin...

I have just landed in Delhi airport where I am sure to be surrounded by the media again who are in an uproar with each other to get a question answered by me or to take a photo of mine with a better shot but little do they know I am already getting out before they even get the whiff that I have landed. I have already called my personal chauffeur who resides here to come pick me as I often visit this place for my business meetings so keeping one in handy helps a lot in times like these.

As I step out of my jet I am directly escorted to the car parked and I am getting out of there from the private way reserved for chosen personnel like me. After a half hour ride I arrive at the bungalow which is maintained here for my stay during my trips specifically as I hate checking into hotels again and again. My privacy is a joke to them so it's hundred times better to have your own personal space and keeping workers who are loyal to you.

After getting fresh and having a light brunch to satiate my hunger, the first thing I do is appointing a meeting after an hour in the branch of my company which is running here, since it's a capital spot this place has much more chances of being at a risk than the one I have in Jaipur. Since I am here and have time I might as well check up if things are going well or I have to do something about it.

Tomorrow is the day I will finally see her after a whole month I wonder what she will think after seeing me. I don't know if we will be able to have a conversation or not but I will try my best to have a meeting with her, whatever happened in the last month I am not truly sure what my feelings are about the whole situation. I know that we should sort this out whatever silent war is going on between us since this has surely created a gap, a boundary which either of us won't try to cross.

My feelings are conflicted. Up until now I have never even considered the possibility of something like this but now it's here in the form of her, in my life like an unexpected move which I didn't think about. What do you do when something you hadn't even considered yourself a part of suddenly engulfs you, surrounds you in such a way that you're in the middle of it and no matter what, you just can't get out of it? What does someone do then? If someone were to judge my decisions what would they think am I right or am I wrong here? But is it really wrong if you don't want to take a step you are not sure about rather than doing it right and going forward then hurting yourself in the process?