𝟐.

पश्मीना धागों के संग,कोई आज बुने ख़्वाब ऐसे कैसेवादी में गूंजे कहीं नये साज़,ये रवाब ऐसे कैसे

वादी में गूंजे कहीं नये साज़,ये रवाब ऐसे कैसे

पश्मीना धागों के संग,कोई आज बुने ख़्वाब ऐसे कैसेवादी में गूंजे कहीं नये साज़,ये रवाब ऐसे कैसे

"Arey mumma bas bhi karo kitna khilaogi merese aur ni khaya jayega pet bhar gaya ab."

(Oh mumma, it's enough now, how much more will you make me eat at this rate my stomach's gonna burst.)

"Bas jab khana do yehi to bolna hai aur kya baad me pizza order karke khana hai room me chup chup kar."

("Whenever I give you food, this is what you have to say, and afterwards you order pizza and eat quietly hiding in the room.")

I go still thinking how my mum knows, but mum is mum she knows everything. Earlier mumma and papa came to pick me up at the airport whereas Mansi went home with her brother.

Home is in chaos cause of the celebrations going all around. It is being decorated with flowers and fairy lights, a breadth of happiness and joy roams all around in the air.

I have yet to meet with my di as she is out with her friends celebrating one of their birthday and right when I think I'll be able to have some peace Prithvi takes entry.

"Oh, I see the chudail is already here, now she'll gobble up all my snacks."

"As if you langoor your taste sucks I wouldn't even touch those with a ten meter long pole."

He makes a funny face with his hands pulling his eyes back and tongue out.

"Mumma dekho ye mujhe chidha raha hai."

("Mumma, look, he is teasing me.")

"Arey mumma ye to kuch bhi bolti hai abhi bhi jhooth bol rahi hai maine aisa kuch nahi kiya."

("Oh Mumma,she says whatever, see she is still lying, I didn't do anything like that.")

Mum pays no heed to our talks and just leaves after serving him his lunch. He comes and sits beside me and starts eating and seeing him busy on his phone I take a big piece of paneer from his plate and swallow it. Minutes pass but he still hasn't noticed it yet, I hurry and get up and start to get out of there when you be finally notices the lost paneer.