Buggy

I let out a muffled growl as I felt the thug throw me onto the ground. Had I known going out for ice cream with the crew would end in me being beaten and tied up, I would have stayed on the ship.

"I know this ain't the guy we came for, but we got a big shot this time boss!" The big guy exclaimed happily.

I actually kind of felt bad for him, seeing as he had no idea what he had actually done and how fucked he was.

"Huh? Who did you-"

I watched as the man froze up. His eyes landed on me and he instantly went stiff.

It seemed that his boss wasn't as dumb as his crew, and he was able to recognize me.

"Oh...oh dear God no." He breathed out.

"I know right?! She has got a hefty price on he- what do you mean 'no'?" The guy asked with a frown.

"YOU IDIOTS! HOW DUMB CAN YOU FUCKING BE! YOU TOOK BUGGY'S LOVER?! HOW?! HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO CAPTURE HER?!" He screamed at the top of his lungs.

The guy's face dropped and he looked over at his partner, whose face was now as white as a ghost.

"Well, first we beat up her crew-"

"Oh my- NO- no, take her back right now! Maybe we can-"

Before he could finish his sentence the door was blown off the hinges. I heard the sound of heavy footsteps and wiggled around. I almost wished that I could speak, because the look on their faces was priceless as Buggy stomped into the room.

"WHERE THE HELL IS MY GIRL!" Buggy growled out.

"I... this has been a big misunderstanding. We had no idea she was-"

Buggy's eyes landed on me and his face turned bright red. In an instant the men where being beat to a pulp. I watched as Buggy kicked and punched them over and over again, until they were black and blue.

"Take the trash out!" He ordered one one of his men.

He spun around and his eyes instantly softened as he saw me. He rushed to my side and gently removed the rope from my mouth.

"Are you alright?" He asked as he cut me free.

"Just a little sore." I mumbled as he checked my wrists and legs.

"I am so fucking sorry, babe." He said as he kissed the top of my forehead, smearing his makeup a little.

"Buggy! You're makeup!" I exclaimed as I reached up and whipped it away.

He let out a laugh and reached under me. I smiled as he effortlessly picked me up and carried me out of the building.

"I'm a little upset, I didn't get my ice cream." I mumbled as he smiled down at me.

"Don't worry, babe. I'll take you out for some." He said as he kissed the top of my forehead.

"Aww! You're such a sweetheart!" I exclaimed as I kissed his cheek.

"Anything for you, babe." He said as I hugged him.

I pulled away and smiled as I leaned up and pecked his lips.