Mihawk

Part 1

A year had already passed since Mihawk had taken Roronoa Zoro under his wing and allowed Perona to move in with us. The two became a pet of my daily life, Zoro helping me with the garden and Perona helping me clean. I was slowly finding myself caring for the two teenagers, they soon worked their way into my heart.

I heard walking and turned to see Zoro and Perona walking, or flying in Perona's case, toward me.

"Good morning, how are you two?" I asked with a gentle smile.

"Here you go, (Y/n)!" Perona exclaimed as she held a card out for me.

"Um thank you, but what's this?" I asked as I took it from her.

"It's a mother's day card. We know you're not really our mother, but.."

I opened it up and my eyes went wide. The card was probably the ugliest thing ever made, but it also was the sweetest thing ever given to me. I felt my eyes start to tear up as I saw their names on it.

"(Y/n), why are you crying?" Perona asked in shock.

"You two are the best things to happen to me, I love you, both!" I squealed as I pulled them into my arms.

Zoro let out a chuckle as Pwrona let out a sob and hugged me back. We both calmed down and I excused myself. I skipped into my room and found Mihawk on our couch reading a book.

"Why are you so cheerful?" He asked as I walked up to him.

"Look what the kids made for me." I said as I opened it up.

Inside the card was a poorly drawn picture of a rose and the words 'happy mother's day' written inside.

"That is the ugliest thing I've ever seen." He said with a frown.

"I know, but I love it." I said as I held it to my chest.

He shook his head and I plopped down on his lap. He loved the book to the side and put his free hand on my waist, pulling me closer.

"Mihawk... let's have a baby." I said as I laid my head on his shoulder.

"What?" He asked in shock.

"Let's have a baby. We've been married for five years now, don't you think it is time for us to have a mini me running around?" I asked as I turned to look at him.

"Are you positive?"

"How hard could it be? We are practically raising two children now." I said as I let out a laugh.

His eyes darkened and in a second I was under him, his book on the ground forgotten.

"You have no idea how long I've waited to hear you say those words." He growled out.

A smile spread across my face as he leaned down and captured my lips with his.