Buggy

I didn't know why I stayed with the Cross Guard, maybe it was because I was bored; or maybe it was because I cared deeply for Buggy.

"Where is that clown?" Crocodile growled out.

"Knowing Buggy, he is fixing his makeup." I said as I toyed with my sword.

"Shouldn't you know what he is doing?" Mihawk asked with a sigh.

"Why would I know what he is doing?" I asked as I rolled my eyes.

"Aren't you together?"

"What? No, we are just friends."

"I thought you had pet names for each other." Crocodile asked with a chuckle.

"Let's get one thing clear, Buggy and I do not have pet names for each other." I growled out.

"What do bees make?" Mihawk asked with a smirk.

I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Honey?"

"Did you call for me, sweetheart?" Buggy asked as he peaked his head thru the door.

My cheeks turned bright red as Buggy walked into the room, plopping down beside me.

"Don't try to lie to our faces ever again." Mihawk said as he shot me a look.

"What did I miss?" Buggy asked with a frown.

"Nothing." I grumbled out as I looked away from him.

The meeting ended and I sulked all the way to my room. I threw myself down onto my bed and let out a groan.

"Stupid Mihawk." I growled out.

Yes I was in love with Buggy, but they didn't have to tease me about it. They knew all to well that Buggy and I wasn't together, and yet they teased me about it.

"Knock knock! Your favorite Emperor is here!" A voice exclaimed from behind me.

"I didn't know Monkey D. Luffy was here." I said as I turned to look at Buggy, a giant smirk on my face.

"Why do you hate me?" He asked with a pout.

"I don't hate you." I said as I set up and crossed my legs together.

He plopped down on my bed and let out a sigh.

"Everything okay?" I asked as I laid down beside him.

"No."

"What's wrong? Are they bullying you again? Cause if they are-"

"No, I'm in love with someone."

"Oh." I said as I looked up at the ceiling, a frown on my face.

"They are amazing. They are so gorgeous, and they just get me. All I want is to hold them in my arms." He said as he let out a sigh.

"They sound great. Why haven't you told them that you love them?" I asked sadly.

"I don't know how to."

"Practice on me." I said as I set up and sent him a fake smile.

He shot up, a giant grin on his face.

"That would work perfectly!" He exclaimed.

I gave him a gentle push and motioned him to continue.

"Right... um... good morning."

"Good morning." I said with a laugh.

"I have something I need to tell you."

"You can tell me anything, Buggy." I said as I laid back down and leaned on the palms of my hand.

His eyes softened and he licked his lips.

"I love you." He breathed out.

"That was perfect." I said as I looked away from him.

"(Y/n), I love you." He whispered as he moved his hand to my face.

"I... I'm sure that they won't be able to not fall for you." I whispered as he leaned down. "They.. will.."

He cut me off by capturing my lips with his. My eyes slowly closed as I clung to his shirt, I pulling him closer. The kiss only lasted a second, but it stole the breath from my lungs.

"I love you, (Y/n)." He breathed out.

"I... I love you too." I whispered as he smiled down at me.