chapter two

A/N - enjoy 🥰🥰

HARRY'S POV:

"C'mon Cam don't be like this," I groaned, running a hand through my hair, "It's not like that."

"Don't tell me what's it's like Harry, you aren't me," She threw her hands up in exasperation, "Tell me the truth."

"I don't know what you want me to say, like-," My mouth was agape from being speechless, what could I say?, "I don't know."

"You literally have written absolutely zero songs about me, zero!"

"It's not- I just," I choked on my words, for fucks sake, "Don't go."

"I'm going to stay somewhere else tonight, I don't want to deal with this," Camille waved her hands towards my body, "Fuck you." She spat at me, slamming the door behind her.

Well fuck.

"God you are so stupid," I buried my face in my hands, "I've fucked this up."

Camille and I had been dating for the past three years, she was great but it just felt wrong. We met through Simon and hit it off from that, but it just wasn't what I truly wanted.

My phone buzzed in my pocket, I quickly shoved my hand in my pocket to check who it was.

Nialler

Hey man are you up to going out tonight? We're going to the club so we'll pick U up in five

I reluctantly typed back, fuck this.

To: Nialler

Yeah I'm ready

I don't know what I was doing but I knew it was something, I was just going to have a laugh with the boys.

What's the harm in that?

My phone started ringing, my ringtone actually makes my heart drop every time I hear it. I don't know why I haven't changed it yet.

"Hello?"

"Yeah come down now." Niall shouted into the phone.

"Why the fuck are you shouting?," I yelled back into the phone, "I dunno." He nonchalantly replied.

"I'll coming right now."

I shut my phone off and put it into my pocket, well here goes nothing.

ADELINA'S POV:

"Hurry your ass up please!," I shouted into the bathroom, my voice echoing back to me.

"Okay Miss Americana," Sabrina walked out the bathroom, spinning around in her mini dress. "You look leng." I smiled at her, pulling out my phone.

"Let me take a cheeky pic," I laugh, swiping onto the camera app, "Give me some more angles girly." I put on an American accent as she snorted.

I take a few more pictures and then put my phone onto my bed, "Your American accent is getting better." Sabrina smiled as she fixed her hair, "Thank you, thank you very much." I flip my hair to each side.

"C'mon were going to be lateee!," Sab exclaimed, waving jazz hands in the air, "Okay okay, let me put my shoes on and get my bag."

We both headed out my room, I snatched my bag off the counter and grabbed my trainers.

I'd rather be comfortable in my own shoes then wear heels at the minute.

"You are not wearing your crusty Air Forces again," She sassed me, "What why not? They are so beautiful."