chapter seventeen

"Fuck off," I cried as my alarm goes off, when did I even set this. I smack my hand onto my alarm, and it still continues to ring.

The alarm sound actually makes me want to tumble off of a very high cliff.

I hear my clock fall off of my nightstand, well at least the alarm turned off.

I honestly don't know why I bought an alarm clock because I've actually never used one in my life. I guess it just made me look more put together and sort of feel it, even though I actually wanted to shoot myself once it decided to start buzzing.

"Well, fuck this," I groan, rubbing the tiredness from my droopy eyelids. I was already awake now so I guess there was no point in trying to go back to sleep.

For some reason for the past weeks I've woken up earlier than I have before, meaning I've woken up at one o'clock in the afternoon everyday. Which isn't actually bad coming from someone who would sleep at six o'clock in the morning and then wake up at eight o'clock at night.

I actually had no plans today whatsoever and I didn't feel like seeing Ali or Sabrina, because they would just go on and on about Harry and then Sabrina would involve Niall into the conversation. Not only that she would then proceed to deny the fact that she liked Niall once I would mention it, even though she would take every opportunity to talk about the guy she's in love with if we let her.

I picked up my phone from my nightstand and checked my notifications, imagine I just didn't reply and ignored everyone until tomorrow.

Nah I can't do that

Ten million texts from Sab and complaining from Ali, what a great way to start my morning.

Confused was to say the least, why would Niall publicly tag Sabrina in his insta story? I quickly swiped onto insta to check why both of my friends were deciding to tell me about this

Confused was to say the least, why would Niall publicly tag Sabrina in his insta story? I quickly swiped onto insta to check why both of my friends were deciding to tell me about this. Well Ali was just complaining about Sabs delusions.

I low-key hadn't spoken to Niall in a good six months, other than that time he replied to my story to congratulate me on my album.

I closed my eyes and tapped onto my screen, if I was going to check his story at least I didn't have to see myself actually tapping on it.