chapter eleven

Sometimes I had the urge to reply to one of my update accounts as non of them were official. I actually had met this one girl lining up for my show a few months ago, she ran this page with outfits you can wear to my shows and outfits I wear.

She was proof that people can actually treat people with kindness.

I genuinely find it so funny when I reply to fans or when I randomly sneak up on them in public, I don't mean to but if they have merch on I can't help but just surprise them

I still find it so weird when people freak out when they see me or cry because number one I feel bad, and number two I'm just me.

But also that's me when I see Taylor so...

Yesterday we met with Camille and also yesterday I got a big slap on the back by Alisha for letting us sit there.

She was also acting like Sabrina wasn't the one who was starting conversation and arguing with Niall which took up most of the time.

Like get a room hello?

Sabrina had this fat huge crush on Niall years back and she drunkenly spilled it to me when she accidentally took ten shots of tequila.

She's been having a lot of accidents lately

I cannot be trusted when I'm drunk because last time I had thought that the bartender was my brother who passed when I was fourteen.

So no drinking for me clearly!

And then there was that one time when I came home from my flight after leaving the band, and then I had gotten blackout drunk.

Telling Alisha and Sab about how he and I were in a relationship but then he cheated on me. At first they were obviously confused and then proceeded to tell me that there's no way he would've cheated on me as he's not like that.

Part of me wants to believe that because something just doesn't add up, but at the same time part of me would bend back to him if he had left his door open.